HOME GYM U.K. STRONGEST NOVICE

10 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

I run an FB group for people with home gyms. We’ve been running. A novice competition and today was the final 😊

I only caught it during the benchpress but they all did great.  Chris was unlucky on his last benchpress and Danny looks like a beast 😄 his lifts look great and the way he added on to the end to make up 200kg, does he do tournaments too?  What does a spotter do? Is it just someone to make sure they don't hurt themselves?

Overall it was a fun watch and you should update this thread if you have anymore streams coming up.

12 minutes ago, Spacedeck said:

I only caught it during the benchpress but they all did great.  Chris was unlucky on his last benchpress and Danny looks like a beast 😄 his lifts look great and the way he added on to the end to make up 200kg, does he do tournaments too?  What does a spotter do? Is it just someone to make sure they don't hurt themselves?

Overall it was a fun watch and you should update this thread if you have anymore streams coming up.

They are all novice lifters so generally new to lifting. They put on a great show! 

we will run some more in the future for sure 💪

signatures small.jpg

I had it on and watched it whilst doing some other stuff. You presented really well for a novice 'just for fun' competition @Middle Class Caveman . It was funny part way through when someone in the chat was like 'what's the rules?' which was closely followed from you 'Just lift mate. Just lift. Its a novice comp mate, no need for proper professional rules innit' 😂

I couldn't hear them at the end but i'm sure a play around with the settings you could get their output onto the stream in no hurry.

7 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I had it on and watched it whilst doing some other stuff. You presented really well for a novice 'just for fun' competition @Middle Class Caveman . It was funny part way through when someone in the chat was like 'what's the rules?' which was closely followed from you 'Just lift mate. Just lift. Its a novice comp mate, no need for proper professional rules innit' 😂

I couldn't hear them at the end but i'm sure a play around with the settings you could get their output onto the stream in no hurry.

must because I’m on a Mac so nothing is simple 😩

had so much fun and had loads of viewers too!

52A8DC69-BDBA-4A42-B4BA-0E08D56B7A31.jpeg

signatures small.jpg