COD 2020 (Black Ops: Cold War?)

MrBiron

5 minutes ago, techno said:

Warzone/ BR can suck a bag of dicks for me so that's no consideration. 

Looking forward to seeing the MP reveal etc.

If Warzone is retained and supported by IW then hopefully Treyarch will pull their fingers out of their arses and focus more on the MP this time. They neglected the fuck out of it with Blackout and all we got was time of day and changes of weather on a few maps plus a other ones brought back for the zillionth time. Don't want to see Blackout rejuvenated and I can't see zombies being supported greatly either.  

17 hours ago, techno said:

Mw MP is in great shape, is it ? As long as dead silence is a perk the maps don't suck, the pick 10 kind of system returns and scorestreaks  and the terrible colour pallette is changed then it's got a chance. So far treyarch cods imo have shat all over the new IW games. 

Basically a fun game.

Warzone/ BR can suck a bag of dicks for me so that's no consideration. 

Looking forward to seeing the MP reveal etc.

I'm going by the amount of people that are continuing to play CoD MW this far down the line near to the new CoD release and going by how many people have moaned this time round to how its usually been over the years when the same force is out as usual moaning like hell about another CoD, wanting something different (ironically when they get something different, they still moan but now because its doesnt feel like CoD).

I do like Pick 10, much easier to understand and creates classes much easier so i'd welcome that. Dead Silence has only been the one perk that people missed in MW, although I think it makes sure people can't continually be campy bastards imo so I didn't have a problem with it being something you call upon for certain situations.

Warzone is brilliant. It doesn't feel like another Battle Royale game and its only one gamemode out of the bunch it offers. I don't want Cold War to have a BR mode, like @J4MES OX4D  says. They now have a solid BR F2P gamemode that lots of people are continuing to play. Invest and evolve that world whilst Treyarch can just do MP. I like Treyarch but most can say that their last performance out (BO4 & Blackout) was disappointing after a very successful Black Ops 3.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm going by the amount of people that are continuing to play CoD MW this far down the line near to the new CoD release and going by how many people have moaned this time round to how its usually been over the years when the same force is out as usual moaning like hell about another CoD, wanting something different (ironically when they get something different, they still moan but now because its doesnt feel like CoD).

I do like Pick 10, much easier to understand and creates classes much easier so i'd welcome that. Dead Silence has only been the one perk that people missed in MW, although I think it makes sure people can't continually be campy bastards imo so I didn't have a problem with it being something you call upon for certain situations.

Warzone is brilliant. It doesn't feel like another Battle Royale game and its only one gamemode out of the bunch it offers. I don't want Cold War to have a BR mode, like @J4MES OX4D  says. They now have a solid BR F2P gamemode that lots of people are continuing to play. Invest and evolve that world whilst Treyarch can just do MP. I like Treyarch but most can say that their last performance out (BO4 & Blackout) was disappointing after a very successful Black Ops 3.

People will always defend any CoD game and play it no matter how bad. You just have to read comments about the games over the years. 

I should have maybe said it's got a chance for me. 

Once again warzone is brilliant if you like that kind of thing, as stated I don't but it's f2p so who cares. O hope the campaign is worth a play through but I'm only really interested in the MP. 

I'd agree that b03 was a better title than bo4, hell of you guys hadn't bought me bo4 I'd have missed out but as it stands now it's a fun pretty solid game and even though the "excellent" mw19 is out b04 is still pretty well populated and judging by the sweat it's populated by some pretty good players.

I hope this year's cod gives us/me the opportunity to play with you guys again.