Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Multiplayer is coming!

Nice to see the community try this out, cooll little project for the people involved.

If truth be told heres my 2p on the ol' MP for MW2:

• I think it is fully made and they are right it would probably flop in their eyes as its not a money making game
  • the remastered versions are cool for nostalgia but outside of a huge Private Match nights, i very much doubt it would get much of a look in against other MP games. People enjoy nostalgia for a short period and seem to seek out new stuff more often
  • I think they'll keep it under wraps until they see an opening where they can offer it as extra content as part of a new game or for a promotional moment in time to bring people back to CoD franchise and then invest in one of the new games. PS Plus game too perhaps

Just my opinion remember although I can't see the option of not being released an option. It'll come out eventually.

40 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice to see the community try this out, cooll little project for the people involved.

• I think it is fully made and they are right it would probably flop in their eyes as its not a money making game
  • the remastered versions are cool for nostalgia but outside of a huge Private Match nights, i very much doubt it would get much of a look in against other MP games. People enjoy nostalgia for a short period and seem to seek out new stuff more often
  • I think they'll keep it under wraps until they see an opening where they can offer it as extra content as part of a new game or for a promotional moment in time to bring people back to CoD franchise and then invest in one of the new games. PS Plus game too perhaps

Just my opinion remember although I can't see the option of not being released an option. It'll come out eventually.

If you want MW2 nostalgia we can all download MW2 for free on PC and play private anyway haha

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

If you want MW2 nostalgia we can all download MW2 for free on PC and play private anyway haha
This is true, public lobbies are fucked but private is doable with enough people.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

53 minutes ago, Dr Diamond said:

Unfortunately most ppl here have PS4s to jump in together on these types of games currently. Until all of them build Master Race PCs then we might struggle to get big numbers on that platform.

Unfortunately most ppl here have PS4s to jump in together on these types of games currently. Until all of them build Master Race PCs then we might struggle to get big numbers on that platform.
This is also true, plus it wasn't the greatest of ports as far as I remember

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Couldn't agree more with those points @GazzaGarratt

signatures small.jpg