Comp games and other challenges

FallenDark200

So I have been talking to some of our fellow FGers and we were wanting to start doing comp games and harder challenges including raids and other fun activities. Myself @Teenwolf25  @Forty6_N_two  are probably going to start doing more comp together. We also would love to have people drop the best days and hours we could all get together and maybe we can even invite the older and newer players in to bring them back into the game. For the next season a lot of things will be starting to change so I would love to help and people out with the meta and what to use or the best weapons to use in pvp or pve. I'd like to start doing guides or tips for players who might want that upper edge on certain game types ranging from gambit to pvp to raids. Myself and others are getting excited to maybe start getting used to doing some of these harder content. But we need more support and love for the game. If people are burnt out on the game should maybe stay away until more content fills out the gaps but I think bungie is heading in the right direction by getting us all away from the normal mountain top recluse setup in pve. Also I don't want people feeling pressured into having to do anything I would just love to see more people come over and hang with us who still actually enjoy the game and maybe hopefully share better experiences in the near future. I hope to hear from you all and if you have any questions don't be afraid to message me on here on my psn messagner or discord I always try to stay active and connect with most people I come into contact thanks for the read and the positive vibes stay safe love you all!

I think next season is a good season to start getting back into Destiny as it does feel like its turned a corner with what's coming. And with it feeling like a quiet space for hardcore players this can only be a good thing for others when they feel overwhelmed as in 'theres too much to do'. It means the regulars that have stayed with this can help others. I'll go more into this in a separate post/article/thread whatever.

@FallenDark200  I'm up for comp, we should have threads going forward that ask opinions on meta and good/bad weapons, etc. Should happen every season tbh to help people understand it better when they have less time.

Alot of people play PvP in FG, it's just the case of giving it a go and as long we play like we have - want to win like always but above all we have fun trying to, then it's all good.