21GB update 19th May 2020 - Version 1.21

Also,  if you download it and walk away you may come back and see the word 'Waiting' and nothing happening....it needs you to exit the game before it will install

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

This is why I stopped playing Modern Warfare - got fed up of having to download 8-12gb just because they added a new camo or fixed a dodgy texture. Either these developers are utterly incompetent or they are trying to give the impression the update is 'bigger' than what it is. This game is surely pushing 1tb of the overwriting and downloading the same files over and over. 

29 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

This is why I stopped playing Modern Warfare - got fed up of having to download 8-12gb just because they added a new camo or fixed a dodgy texture. Either these developers are utterly incompetent or they are trying to give the impression the update is 'bigger' than what it is. This game is surely pushing 1tb of the overwriting and downloading the same files over and over. 

This!

Everytime i come on it's a 10gb+ update that overrights other files, why should i have to wait 10mins to download 10gb + another 40mins to copy the fucking thing. They messed up on this one, i've never had a game that updates this much.

I can never tell what they've "fixed either" or are they just giving themselves a bit of breathing room so everyone's not playing at the same time.

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I should really play more 7 Days to Die, I think its spent more time downloading than I have playing emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Completely agree with playing more of 7 days 😉 and i'm the same for the second bit as well 😄

3 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

Downloading now. Seems a bit overkill for what is being updated but I'm hoping that it's a pre-emptive download for something larger to come (i.e. more bunker secrets to come)

the bunkers have been opened, check my other post 💪

signatures small.jpg

I looked at that first (just didnt post on that, cause I forgot 🤦‍♂️).

I'm just hoping that it's not a 21gb patch just for that. I'm hoping theres more to come that will be unlocked over time that's included in the update. Rather than multiple minor patches.

47 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I thought it had finished, then....IMG-20200630-WA0002.jpeg

Via the FG App

You'll probably get another 8gb update later! Seems instead of users getting plied with 12-20gb updates, they're gonna release them in bits and bobs hoping nobody will notice🤣