Sunsetting (retiring) Weapons is coming to Destiny 2 - and this is a GOOD thing

GazzaGarratt

As of next season (11) we will have a new max power strength that a gun can reach. This will essentially mean you won't be able to use the absolute meta guns forever. They don't run out straight away guns will have approx 9-12 months to be on top in the game but they've been very clear with the latest TWAB (see below) to help people understand when you have this many weapons now in the game, you can't keep just adding Power into the game. I think what doesn't help the game right now isthat many people's loadouts looks similar. They've either a) got the meta guns that work across mostly every activity or b) foud a gun that they like and just stick with it. Not many people are willingly to try out different weapons.

I was one of those. I got too stuck to the same guns and over time i noticed I lose my thinking about the game on 'how should we do this?' or 'what's gonna at this phase of the mission?'. Just stick on the same guns and off we go. Theres over 500 weapons in the game so sunsetting has to happen otherwise if your brain isn't stimulated, the game gets boring.

Weapons need to feel unique again but having so many weapons that feel the same you need to bring back variety - buy creating new weapons but also retiring some key ones that are wrecking every activity out there. Some people may miss their weapons - I know i'll miss a few too. But again, 2 major factors in this that make it okay. 1) we've used these weapons for over 3 years, a long time to use the same guns and we still get to use new weapons for at least a year at the 'top'. 2) This max power level will mean that old weapons will only be irrelevant to the endgame 20-25% of activities e.g. Highest power raid, Trials, etc. You can still use them in most activities. People are quick to jump on the bad about new decisions but honestly this one feels so right. Especially not long before a huge content change for Destiny 2 which will take it a far better level for everyone.

This game has always been solid and people need some better incentives to feel rewarded to play. We are now getting this so can hopefully answer people's problems missing 'their' Destiny.

Take a look below is the extract from yesterday's TWAB. Then maybe share what you think about this?:

MAX POWER LEVEL

Back in February, Luke spoke about upcoming plans for Legendary gear infusion. The Destiny Dev Team has more details on how this system is going to work. 

Destiny Dev Team: Today we’re going to talk about changes to the Infusion system that are coming to Destiny 2.  These changes are going to be visible starting in Season 11 but won’t start impacting your arsenal until Season 12.  More on that in a bit.

We want the sandbox to feel interesting, exciting, and dynamic, and to evolve in compelling ways over time in the same way that the game evolves. Our weapons are the primary way that players interact with the world, and Season over Season we want players to discover new weapons that feel powerful, have interesting new perks to explore, and power the builds that players craft in new and unexpected ways.

The changes to the Infusion system we’re talking about today are designed to promote the following:
  • We want you to more frequently earn and enjoy more powerful and standout gear.
      • Right now, if a new Legendary weapon isn’t better than the current best-in-class, there is no reason to replace your existing weapon with it.
      • If a new Legendary weapon is better than the current best-in-class, we risk power creep, removing challenge from the game, or making the item mandatory/the only option for challenging activities.
      • Both above points apply equally to new mods and perks, as well.
  • Powerful weapons can be era-defining, but eventually those eras need to end so that new eras can begin.
      • We want strong weapons to have their time in the sun, and whenever possible we want you to expect and prepare for powerful gear to cycle out of the endgame meta.
      • We can’t solve this by just making weapons that are always “better” than the previous ones. This will steadily lower time-to-kill in both PvP and PvE, until the combat sandbox is neither fun nor tactical.
  • We also want to foster a gradually evolving meta that regularly promotes experimentation and debate.
      • We believe Destiny is at its best when you have new desirable things to pursue and when you have active debates with your clanmates about which of those new things to bring into the new raid, or which is going to be hot in Trials next Season.
With those goals stated, let’s break down how the changes will work:
  • Each Legendary weapon and piece of armor will have a Max Power Level it can reach through infusion.
      • Exotics will not have a Max Power Level.
  • The Max Power Level for these items will be set at the player Power Cap attainable 3 Seasons after its release Season (4 Seasons total).
      • This means all Legendary gear has a one-year span of time during which it can be used in activities where being at or near the player Power Cap is important (difficult and Power-enabled activities).
  • The Max Power Level for these items will be visible in game in Season 11, but no items will be at their Max Power Level at the start Season 11.
      • This means all your gear will be relevant in all activities during Season 11.
      • You’ll be able to see what the Max Power Level is for all your gear, and plan accordingly.
  • At the start of Season 12, weapons and armor released in Seasons 1-8 will have a Max Power Level at the Season 11 player Power Cap
  • Gear from Seasons 9, 10, 11, and 12 will all be infusible to new player Power Caps for 1 year after their release.
  • Weapons and armor from the Last Wish and Garden of Salvation raids, will be granted exceptions and will have a higher Max Power Level”
EN.png?cv=3983621215&av=3981653147
Example of how Max Power Levels will be displayed in Season 11

Those are the basics. But you may have additional questions, such as:
  • Can I still use gear that has reached its Max Power Level?
      • Yes. You will always be able to equip and use any piece of gear.
      • Reaching the player Power Cap is beneficial, but not strictly required, for most activities in Destiny. You can continue to equip and use all gear in these activities.
  • This applies to armor as well as weapons?
      • Yes - all Legendary gear that provides Power will have a Max Power Level.
      • Starting in Season 12, armor will no longer have a Seasonally rotating fourth mod slot. Instead, there will be a mod slot that accepts mods introduced into the game throughout a full year. We recognize that the current need to replace your armor every two to three Seasons, and hoard armor from past Seasons, is undesirable.
      • Transmogrification, which we talked about in the TWAB last week, will give you the ability to keep your favorite looks and apply them to new armor pieces with higher Max Power Levels.
  • When gear drops after its debut Season, what will its Max Power Level be?
      • It will have the same Max Power Level as it did in its initial release Season.
      • Note, this is different than gear that is re-issued. See next question.
  • Will gear ever have its Max Power Level updated?
      • Not directly, but gear can be re-issued in future Seasons.  
      • These re-issued versions will have a new Max Power Level based on the Season in which it is re-issued. 
      • We’re going to experiment with how and when gear is re-issued into the game throughout Year 4.  Let us know what you think of the different methods as you experience them.

We’re sure you’ll have more questions that aren’t covered above, so please let us know!

We’re committed to Destiny 2 continuing to grow and evolve for years to come, and a part of that continued evolution is the curation of an interesting, exciting, and dynamic player sandbox. The introduction of Max Power Level will allow us to create exciting new gear more frequently without significant concerns of permanent power creep, which is unsustainable in any game. This also should open up creative and experimental builds, season over season, while letting you anticipate and prepare for how the sandbox will change over time.

Please continue to share your thoughts and feelings about these changes as you get your hands on them.

Whats your thoughts on it?

For me personally it makes no sense.. I do agree that change has to come but I think this is the wrong approach..

Because look,

You invest your time for something you crave to get, to grind for that perfect roll, to spend rare resources to masterwork it... So you feel very satisfied when you get that right? Because you accomplished your goal! Finally! BUT by the time (after months of grinding and investing hundreds of hours) you get what you want, you might use it for a short period of time because it will eventually get limited by the power cap, making it irrelevant for end game activities such as Raids, Dungeons, Nightfalls . . . So the grind starts again. Rinse and repeat. This is just making the game more grindy in my opinion. + There is no reason to Masterwork anything anymore, it is just wasting rare materials..

Not setting a Player Level Power Cap but doing it for Weapons makes no sense at all.

Each new season we have to grind another 50 Player power levels + another 10 pinnacle levels. What for? It adds nothing new to the game and is just tedious. The Dreg that was lvl750 will now be 1010, in the next season 1060 and so on.. It's all the same just the numbers are different. D1 had a Player power level cap, but with D2 they just keep pushing it into the thousands for no reason. At least at power lvl 1000 they should've stopped.

So now starting with each season you have 2 major things to grind for :

Firstly your own power level, meaning playing with random ass weapons each season until you hit at least that powerful level cap, unless you want to spend Thousands of Enhancement cores, Upgrade Modules etc. to infuse your favorite gear with each power lvl bump.

Secondly , farming weapons with the highest power level cap for god roll and armor for stats. Then again spending tons of rare materials to Masterwork all of these. 

By the time you've done those two things, those weapons will be irrelevant or you will just have time to play for a short period before new power level capped weapons come out and the whole grind repeats...

Correct me please if I am wrong, but this is the planned concept? Please let me be wrong..

Cheers!

6 hours ago, Godspeed said:

For me personally it makes no sense.. I do agree that change has to come but I think this is the wrong approach..

Because look,

You invest your time for something you crave to get, to grind for that perfect roll, to spend rare resources to masterwork it... So you feel very satisfied when you get that right? Because you accomplished your goal! Finally! BUT by the time (after months of grinding and investing hundreds of hours) you get what you want, you might use it for a short period of time because it will eventually get limited by the power cap, making it irrelevant for end game activities such as Raids, Dungeons, Nightfalls . . . So the grind starts again. Rinse and repeat. This is just making the game more grindy in my opinion. + There is no reason to Masterwork anything anymore, it is just wasting rare materials..

Not setting a Player Level Power Cap but doing it for Weapons makes no sense at all.

Each new season we have to grind another 50 Player power levels + another 10 pinnacle levels. What for? It adds nothing new to the game and is just tedious. The Dreg that was lvl750 will now be 1010, in the next season 1060 and so on.. It's all the same just the numbers are different. D1 had a Player power level cap, but with D2 they just keep pushing it into the thousands for no reason. At least at power lvl 1000 they should've stopped.

So now starting with each season you have 2 major things to grind for :

Firstly your own power level, meaning playing with random ass weapons each season until you hit at least that powerful level cap, unless you want to spend Thousands of Enhancement cores, Upgrade Modules etc. to infuse your favorite gear with each power lvl bump.

Secondly , farming weapons with the highest power level cap for god roll and armor for stats. Then again spending tons of rare materials to Masterwork all of these. 

By the time you've done those two things, those weapons will be irrelevant or you will just have time to play for a short period before new power level capped weapons come out and the whole grind repeats...

Correct me please if I am wrong, but this is the planned concept? Please let me be wrong..

Cheers!

I can kind of see where you're coming from Bobby, but they won't be sunsetting every single possible weapon and the larger problem you have right now is that there's so much to do and none of it matters because, exhibit A: Recluse wrecks everything in every single activity. Human behaviour is a bitch to get around and unfortunately can't just hope that players will just 'try out' similar weapons. Majority of players find their top gun and never switch. It frustrates me that they do this because i think there's many other viable options but you can't argue with them if the gun works for the activities they are doing.

The power grind for me is a red herring these days. Everybody still focuses on the big number when they are struggling what next to do (believe me, i do exactly that too) but Power is so easy to get now from multiple activities, people should start looking at the game and do the activities they enjoy.

@Teenwolf25  and I were talking for ages about doing Niobe Labs challenge. Not because of any of the loot - you just get an emblem for your troubles. But its the challenge and fun we'd get out of just completing it is way more special (and the emblem actually is pretty cool still).

To bring players back they need incentive and that means loot in the vast majority of instances. But making new weapons more powerful than the best ones out there now would literally destroy the game. Like Bungie stated, no game can make this work. I actually for once give them credit for being a bit more blunt and rather than vague and nice. The game can't go on with the same guns at the top forever. Oh, don't forget, you can still use those weapons in 80% of the activities.

It does divide opinion though this change, thats for sure.

12 hours ago, Diddums said:

This is good. It'll keep those sweaty Mida Multi-Tool pricks on their toes a bit. 

I believe exotics are exempt it's only for legendaries.

Tbh it's not going to matter they will just make the new weapons very similar if not the same as the ones they are "sunsetting" the perks will be  the same,  if they dont the  the same problem occurs and power creep is the outcome. On thing bungie are good at is recycling. The power level is pointless as stated the enemies scale so instead of the trust there will be the trusty or some other thing that will be the same. They'd be better trying to make some of the other weapons that are pointless (110 rpm hand cannon?) More of an option etc

Unlike in d1 there are no real special weapons in D2 imo.

Agree Gary, the perks are the killer punch atm like most games.

9 hours ago, techno said:

On thing bungie are good at is recycling

This is the golden nugget right here and why people shit all over this is beyond me because theres always a finite amount of gun types. They have to be careful though as if they too many flash weapons in the first season post this change, we'll be in a state where we just use the next best gun for a year when really they need different activities that should pull on different weapons. Black Armory albeit a grindy season still has developed an array of top quality weapons on offer.

9 hours ago, techno said:

Unlike in d1 there are no real special weapons in D2 imo.

Yeah, I can see why you say this - but I think this was purely down to far fewer Exotics were available and the drop was extremely low for exotics. We already have around the same number of exotic weapons on offer in D2 that were ever developed in D1 (50).

Fair enough and good points.

But we are still talking about Bungie here.. And you must know Bungie by now, do You?

They created this whole fiasco themselves in the first place, because of lazy devs. Look at the past 3+ seasons, no noteworthy new weapons, just re-skinned or ever so slightly partially re-modeled weapons that we've seen already a thousand times, with even 90% of the same perks. No wonder no one bothered to try them out.

Even if they made weapons on the same level as a Recluse or Mountaintop, people would still be like: "Why would I invest time and grind my balls off for something I already have and it works perfectly for me? I already have the equivalent of that." It's simply Human Nature.

And oh boy, people do really carefully choose where and how to invest their time in this game, otherwise it's just wasted for them. On the endgame level, but also on the very above average player level - this game is just mid maxing. Time and efficiency. So you have to give a really good reason to someone at that level, to invest a set amount of time. And you'll achieve that by giving always ever so slightly better rewards. So for example, if Players got a slightly better weapon then Recluse, they will grind for it - so now that Recluse is not the meta anymore, it will be forgotten and can even be retired/sunset in 3-4 seasons. Because by that time, players already moved on to that second or third weapon that came out, and so on, with each weapon being ever so slightly better then the previous one. When I say ever so slightly, I mean it - so that it won't be too op and break the game and so that other weapons can still compete with it. That is the way to go I think.

But Bungie decided to shit on everyone's time invested instead and is about to just sunset everyone's weapons, that people have grinded for hours, days, years. And by that I don't mean pinnacle weapons obtained through quests. I mean the really hard ones to get a God Roll in, like Spare Rations (farming that Reckoning for a Year killed my soul), Bygones, Last Man Standing, Waking Vigil, Hammer Head, Austringer etc.

If the RNGOD is literally not your Daddy, you'll spend months grinding for God Rolls for those new weapons too, only this time you'll be time restricted to use them. Which bags the question, what's the point then?

Bungies quote: "You'll still be able to use all your weapons in 80% of activities" is just so misleading, such a scam.

The whole point of grinding for a weapons God Roll, by spending possibly months or even a year doing so, is to be able to use that same weapon for pinnacle, endgame activities!

I sure as hell won't be grinding months for a God Roll just to use it in patrols!!! Like what the f...

So basically now, they are taking away almost all your weapons you worked so hard for, they are giving you new weapons to grind for every few seasons. NOT because they are better, but because you have expiration dates on your gear now. And if you wan't to stay on the top and have always the best weapons with the highest power level, guess what? Grind your balls off.

And then we have Armor power caps. Which is a whole different Bungie greed story. Yes Armor, the most grindy and annoying grind of all the grinds. You finally found yourself a good armor set with the stats spread the way you want. You spent almost all your rare materials to masterwork those pieces. And now you'll have to keep grinding for new armor pieces because inevitably it won't be top power level forever and not good for endgame, pinnacle activities, which is the whole point of the game. To finally get gear that allows you to tackle that endgame stuff. No one hunts for top gear and God Rolls just to hop in a god damn public event.

THE ONLY REASON they did this is so they can milk more money through transmog stuff. Because not everyone has the time to play 6+ hours a day so he can build up that Bright Dust economy. They will offer those transmog's on their new Eververse store so people can just buy them for real money. Because retiring Armor has nothing to do with retiring weapons and nothing to do with power creep. No armor is OP like weapons are. Other then exotics, but hey guess what? No one cares about Antaeus Wards breaking the god damn game in pvp.

Bungie has just become this greedy ass Company that doesn't give a F*ck about the player base anymore. They are just trying to milk out the time that players spend in the game by inventing new ways to grind the same things you already have. They'll take your weapons away, making them useless for endgame, just so they can reiterate them later again, so you can grind them again if you want the max power level. Plain and simple. (The more players spend more time in game = good statistics on paper, Investors happy, Marketing goes up = Profit)

Steve Jobs, as much as I hated that guy, was very intelligent. He explains this best: Why Bungie Fails.

Look at the Felwinter's Lie Quest... Says it all.

OFF TOPIC: Humor level 9000

Cheers !

2 hours ago, Godspeed said:

Fair enough and good points.

But we are still talking about Bungie here.. And you must know Bungie by now, do You?

They created this whole fiasco themselves in the first place, because of lazy devs. Look at the past 3+ seasons, no noteworthy new weapons, just re-skinned or ever so slightly partially re-modeled weapons that we've seen already a thousand times, with even 90% of the same perks. No wonder no one bothered to try them out.

Bungie though innit. This is what they do, at one point it was a running joke to find out what colour armbands the Fallen would have in the new expansion, new content everybody! 

I've been right in every single prediction I've made over them so far except one, which is irking me no end: The recycling of Gjallerhorn. I'm still fairly confident it'll make a comeback. 

I like Destiny, Destiny 1 was fresh, new, it also coincided with many of us being in that perfect spot in our lives where gaming time was ample & commitments were fewer. Destiny 2s ability to incessantly regurgitate the same shit over and over is what killed the game for me, the whole thing was a complete and utter clusterfuck from day 1, and still is. Every new "season activity" is the same shit over and over, defend this from these waves of baddies. Same crap, different wrapper.

I also look towards WoW a lot because I spent a lot of time playing that game, and content wise is shits all over Destiny 1 & 2 combined but I guess that's what you get for paying a monthly sub.

I liked Destiny, we had a great run together, but I just can't justify spending more money on killing exactly the same bad guys I've been killing for the last three years, in exactly the same places, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Oooooh a shiny.

Fuck. That.

banlol.png

Bloody hell @Godspeed , I think you needed to get that off your chest!

And @Diddums, you missed an over off 😂

I'll never understand the issue that some people have with recycling stuff in the way that Bungie do it. Every game that wants to be some form of a live service like this one has to reuse elements in everything. It's what every game does. If you break every game down to its basic points like shoot things, collect things, they all have it - I cant deny it that SkillUp explained it best. 'All games have that 30 second loop of the same shit. The better games take that loop and do stuff to make it feel like it's a different activity but it really isnt. Bungie imo do it the best but that doenst mean all content remains good.

The big problem is they keep making decisions with a quickly evolving community that just seem to ruin the experience for many, but for a period of time e.g. a season. By the time they've created an idea and pushed it into the game, some people want different shit. That's exactly what this season felt like. But that's a little derail from sunsetting.

Back to thread.

Every shooter has guns based on gun types - AR, SMG, Shotgun, etc. So new guns will always be recyclable to some degree. I could turn around and say all CoD only has 6 weapons as the others are boring variants because all you see is AR, SMG, etc, not the finer detail that makes a gun stand out like perks, decal, etc. The guns are there, it's how much you're willing to enjoy the core gameplay loop that I think it boils down to most of the time.

So I just posted in the destiny ps4 discord the TWAB for this week and its very interesting. I honestly have come to grips on liking the idea of sunsetting weapons it kinda low blow to me being a new player and grinded out all these hard to get weapons but at the same time its not like they are taking those guns away from you? They are just not going to be viable in the new content and any pvp match that allows light level. So on that note you can still use all those favorite weapons you have grinded for hours. They just said they are changing up most of the perk bases allowing new or older weapons to actually be good in pve they are adding two new perks and then two new weapons with two new iron banner perks on them next season. Yes they might reskin some of the weapons like they did in the past but the big hype is right now is once the fall dlc hits a lot of people think they are going to bring in all of d3 weapons that they had already did 🤔 but that is just speculation. Also with the perk changes that actually allows a hole new diversity of weapons to be used and if everyone is worried about the sunsetting of weapons you have a hole year to replace those weapons from season 11 which is kinda crazy. Thats 4 seasons away and a dlc drop between the first sunset soooo in reality the panic about it is kinda bs. I also agree with godspeed though the content is a little dry and thats why I quit playing d1 but all games get dry when you spend hours and hours on stuff even if your doing raids. I couldn't imagine doing raids over 100 times like thats gotta get boring and pvp gets old after awhile to. So I say this to anyone who feels burnt out put the game down dont touch it let it get juicy content. Do not and I mean do not let the bungie fomo fool you. Name one weapon you have actually never gotten because you missed out and they haven't brought out down the road ill wait...... the only thing you honestly miss out on is the events and cosmetics. So am I'm finally on board with it yes 👍 

Considering that a ton of players already left or stopped playing, this sunsetting crap will make more people leave.

”Power creep” is a constructed excuse created by bungie to justify it.  

If people want to use certain weapons and upgrade them, then let them do so. Maybe if there was some creativity and new weapons were actually decent, you’d see more peeps rocking new shit.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

59 minutes ago, Riff Machine said:

Considering that a ton of players already left or stopped playing, this sunsetting crap will make more people leave.

”Power creep” is a constructed excuse created by bungie to justify it.  

If people want to use certain weapons and upgrade them, then let them do so. Maybe if there was some creativity and new weapons were actually decent, you’d see more peeps rocking new shit.

I'd listen to alternatives but how does a game make just better weapons that doesnt wipe every enemy out in nanoseconds but is better than the current ones? Genuine question btw, cos I dont have a different answer to it.

Its Looter shooter at heart so the large majority of people that play Destiny want something to chase and those rewards have to be worth it but at the extent of not completely breaking the game.

Rightly, this period of months always becomes the quieter months whilst people play other games and enjoy the Summer, however 1 million players still play the game even when its quiet so I would say it's no way near how quiet and monotonous the game was back in Destiny 1 after year 1. Those content droughts were a struggle.

Tbh I kinda like it now. Gives me a new incentive to play. Trying different weapons, to find the beset feeling onces, then researching possible god rolls for pvp or pve.. searching for new strats and guides on YT etc... it made the game feel like the first time you are playing it.

I am grateful thought that the power level jump this season is not big of a deal. You can max it out within the first week to 1050.. I am excited for the new DLC, already pre-ordered it. Yes the game has still flaws etc.. but I am just addcited to it, so I'll take anything Bungie gives me. I hate it lol. But oh well, time to get back to grinding! 😄

6 hours ago, Godspeed said:

Tbh I kinda like it now. Gives me a new incentive to play. Trying different weapons, to find the beset feeling onces, then researching possible god rolls for pvp or pve.. searching for new strats and guides on YT etc... it made the game feel like the first time you are playing it.

I am grateful thought that the power level jump this season is not big of a deal. You can max it out within the first week to 1050.. I am excited for the new DLC, already pre-ordered it. Yes the game has still flaws etc.. but I am just addcited to it, so I'll take anything Bungie gives me. I hate it lol. But oh well, time to get back to grinding! 😄

Nice to hear how and why you're finding it a positive change. I've already vaulted things like the Recluse and some machine guns such as 21% Delerium and Hammerhead. I think working out what works well again for the next few seasons works is far more exciting than using the same stuff all the time. It also helps you look at the Artefact to see which mods work well with the weapons on offer from this season.

I think there is one downside @Bluebear  had found which is that if you do have a good roll of a older gun that has a new version that is being kept, you may need to find this weapon again in the wild. I don't have many like that but I can see how that would be a bummer.

I think because exotics won't be sunset at all its working in Destiny's favour right now to follow this path.

Some interesting thoughts, sunsetting wouldn't need to.be implemented if they swapped traits and perks around, sunsetting weapons to just go grind for the same gun again is dumb.

The whole armour thing is way too complex for me as a total casual,I've never got into what this and that does and personally I don't care,for how I play it barely seems to make a difference, certainly I don't have the time to bring that miniscule chance of dropping what I want with so many variations, hell no.