I bloody love food!

MrBiron

I really do. Food is just awesome. 

A big fat steak = awesome. 

Chinese food = awesome. 

Sticky toffee pudding = awesome. 

Chips are just the best. You can have them with pretty much anything. So they're SUPER AWESOME AMAZING. 

Although mushrooms, courgettes and aubergines can fuck right off. Minging shite. 

fart.gif

I have also found a new love for food, i've eaten way more since being off than i normally would. Not sure if that's down to boredom or....yeah actually it's down to boredom. 

I'm going to start baking next week, just normal cakes....for most of them..maybe. I'm quickly changing my mind as i type this 😄

Man, i'm loving scones lately. Its like i'm purposely treating myself more so for getting through living in the same 4 walls every day. H bought some clotted cream too yesterday, i'll probably now die from clogged arteries now before the Corona gets me!

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Man, i'm loving scones lately. Its like i'm purposely treating myself more so for getting through living in the same 4 walls every day. H bought some clotted cream too yesterday, i'll probably now die from clogged arteries now before the Corona gets me!

At least you'll die happy and full 🥰

fart.gif

My latest thing is steak. Not cheapo shit steak but nice cuts. Granted they cost a bit more but are fucking lovely. The problem is that the cuts we buy are always too big to have one each, and too small to share, so tonight we're cooking just the one and will have some nice steak & cheese rolls 😎

ytt1u3Q.jpg

banlol.png

On 5/2/2020 at 8:26 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Jam or cream first though? 😉

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

My latest thing is steak. Not cheapo shit steak but nice cuts. Granted they cost a bit more but are fucking lovely. The problem is that the cuts we buy are always too big to have one each, and too small to share, so tonight we're cooking just the one and will have some nice steak & cheese rolls 😎

ytt1u3Q.jpg

That looks banging! Even with the peppers in it 😂

37 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Jam or cream first though? 😉

You know what? I thought about a poll for this but didn't know if people cared...let me do one now!

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

ytt1u3Q.jpg

Looks gorgeous fella...what cheese are you using?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

18 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Looks gorgeous fella...what cheese are you using?

Yanno Dave, we always shopped at Sainsbury's for years, however during this lockdown we were forced to try Aldi because their checkout staff are so quick that the queues are less than half the time of Sainsbury's. I've always loved Aldi, even back when I lived in Holland however when I moved here I always just accepted that Sainsbury's / Tescos were superior. 

Anyway, we're doing most of our shopping at Aldi now and their extra mature cheddar is glorious! That will definitely be going on but I wouldn't be surprised if Kyla makes a little blue cheese dip for herself (I can't stomach the stuff). 

banlol.png

Well after a failed night of shooting, (new cards and stupid wrong setting) the only shots are from our food. YES, YES WE ARE HAVING PIZZIA AGAIN. I don't want to hear shit from anyone. We have some of the best pizza in the world here and damn it, fat kid gonna fat kid. We also had some stuff artichokes as an app. best part is, I get to eat the other half for lunch tomorrow!! 

PXL_20210408_232447437.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210408_231958030.PORTRAIT.jpg

1 minute ago, TurboR56Mini said:

Well after a failed night of shooting, (new cards and stupid wrong setting) the only shots are from our food. YES, YES WE ARE HAVING PIZZIA AGAIN. I don't want to hear shit from anyone. We have some of the best pizza in the world here and damn it, fat kid gonna fat kid. We also had some stuff artichokes as an app. best part is, I get to eat the other half for lunch tomorrow!! 

I wanted crispy, thin crust pizza.......

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I think you might have a fight with @The3rdWalker over where the best pizzas are to be found.

I don't know how there can be good pizza in the US, I've seen the cheese you guys eat😅

Them some fighting words to this NYCer (me) and Connecticut ( @TurboR56Mini  ) couple! Hahaha.

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I think you might have a fight with @The3rdWalker over where the best pizzas are to be found.

I don't know how there can be good pizza in the US, I've seen the cheese you guys eat😅

There's no fight, it's a well documented fact...don't know where @The3rdWalker is but as long as it's not Chicago I'm ok. Those fuckers eat casserole 🥘 not pizza.

Ha ha I hope Rib sees these comments. New York and Chicago battles have been had on this forum in the past 😅

Don't New Yorkers eat something resembling a door stop? Or is that the other way round? 🤣

Better watch my steps from now on😇

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

7 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Ha ha I hope Rib sees these comments. New York and Chicago battles have been had on this forum in the past 😅

Don't New Yorkers eat something resembling a door stop? Or is that the other way round? 🤣

Better watch my steps from now on😇

That's the other way around, many NY shops have won competitions in Naples over the years so... Chi town only wins fat dude awards at country fairs in the midwest, like right next to folks who won some ribbon for a 300lb pumpkin or some shit.

On 4/9/2021 at 5:55 AM, RenFengge said:

Them some fighting words to this NYCer (me) and Connecticut ( @TurboR56Mini  ) couple! Hahaha.

On 4/9/2021 at 5:59 AM, TurboR56Mini said:

There's no fight, it's a well documented fact...don't know where @The3rdWalker is but as long as it's not Chicago I'm ok. Those fuckers eat casserole 🥘 not pizza.

Hello! Born and raised in New York for 25 years before moving out of the state. Key takeaways:

• Chicago Pizza is a casserole, it's not pizza.
  • Minnesota pizza is all thin like a cracker, cut into small 1-2 inch squares and is made with sadness.
  • Texas has great pizza, as SATX and Dallas have tons of NY transplants, there's specifically one place in Irving ran by two dudes from Jersey and it's amazing.
  • The Northeast is undefeated with pizza.
  • As much as I like to bust balls about pizza, I truly love all pizza (from dominoes, to real pizza)
  • We will get along just fine. 😄

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Today is @TurboR56Mini 's birthday.

For those not on Discord... and for those who have or have not been keeping up with the constant discussion of my "meat consumption" ( @Kemp210  and @Ajay  and the rest of our raid team)... I give you photos of our dinner... after Carl told me to go to the store by myself to buy some steak... again. AND, he chose to have me cook both of them. Not one. BOTH OF THEM.

(Oh, I typically buy it with the bone, but I didn't want our puppy to think she was getting a bone this time around)

image.thumb.png.28d96a81ee6ff95a6066679e67dd27a0.png

image.thumb.png.38c2498383968a2ce82b3ed3d713c53b.png

image.thumb.png.0a9043a325fd7140c2ef23f4727e3eda.png

image.png.8ef8e984b576e458728685275a0e5085.png

Where to start.. @Kemp210  we ran out of land animals so we went for some delicious sea ones instead. We do "spring" and "fall" birthdays every year with @RenFengge  (5/5 in case she forgets to tell you) and I being spring and our other friends being fall. This year for spring birthdays we chose to enjoy some omakase style sushi at a new place we found wandering around Greenwich a few weeks back. So we headed out, enjoyed some libations, and with any extremely expensive sushi dinner, we ended things at a local pub with some chips and a pint. Don't get me wrong, we 110% appreciated the flown in fish from Japan and New Zealand but we also "needed" some fried food and Guinness. Make sure to reveal the hidden bit to see all the yummy!

PXL_20210424_220503852.PORTRAIT

Spoiler

Sushi night...and fries...