Grandmaster Nightfalls

Baabcat

grandmaster nightfalls.jpg

So Grand Master nightfalls have arrived. With the new Conquorerseal. Going to be a fairly rare seal and I wonder if anyone is wanting to team up to try and get it.

The seal involved beating the 6 ordeal nightfalls on GM difficulty in one season. It’s released now, with 7 weeks of the season to go. I’m sort of thinking itlll be one a week and then maybe Bungie will make them all available for the last week, but that’s just speculation on my part. Although it would mean people maintain an internet if they miss one.

Ordela is set at1050 light but max power allowed is 1025. Not sure how many are at that level but good reason to get your pinnacles done! Think it’s pretty hard even at that level so would want the team to be at that sort of light. 

Think it will be a lot easier to accomplish with a set team or small pool so let me know if anyone’s up for it. 

I'm totally up for some harder challenges, although if I can't beat some raids this doesn't bode well 😂  I'm not at 1025 yet @Baabcat  so a little time to wait before I try one.

might be good to put some strats up for each strike - they will eventually all be available from the Director but likely after the 6 week rotation as the Seal isn't going anywhere. I know @AceBoogie239  and @Forty_n_Two are up to try them. @Teenwolf25  and @FallenDark200  too.

I'm down to run all challenges in this game or to help out where its needed. As the grandmaster nightfalls go there the toughest challenges yet. So patience and teamwork in a group is well needed. Patience is the biggest thing I have to help in these nightfalls but I'm willing to jump in and grind away if needed

18 hours ago, FallenDark200 said:

I'm down to run all challenges in this game or to help out where its needed. As the grandmaster nightfalls go there the toughest challenges yet. So patience and teamwork in a group is well needed. Patience is the biggest thing I have to help in these nightfalls but I'm willing to jump in and grind away if needed

Did you manage to get one of them done Justin?