Fantasy Premier League (Football)

Madjonny

Don't forget our Forever Gaming Fantasy league...

http://www.premierleague.com/

My 2nd week is much better than my first, still off to a poor poor start...

I suppose that's what I get for not picking RVP... And because lukaku is still on the bench for whatever reason..,

blackops2sig.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! The code is 485831-121728

Also just found out I can suspend teams for a set no of weeks! Much trolling will ensue :P

Thanks! Im not sure if my points carry into that league or if i need to start from 0. Hopefully they do.

That would just be cruel! :P

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

So how's everyone's team's shaping up? I fucked up to begin with so played my wildcard after a few weeks in. Starting to claw some back but I feel the season may have already passed me by!

Haha i did the exact same.

Mines going okay right now. I had my best week yet last week, but this week hasn't been too great. Luckily i transferred Aguero in for Giroud and made him captain last night :D

Currently 2nd but the person in 3rd has the same amount of points. We both have 2 players playing tomorrow so either one of us could finish the weekend 2nd. Good to see the person in first had a crap week! Only 15 points behind him now.

Edit** Oh crap i was looking at the wrong league. Ignore all that. 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.