Warzone Stories

GazzaGarratt

Play of the Game stories or having an absolute epic fail. Let's hear them here!

Is it just me or when you get a rythmn going, we take out about 12-15 people and still come around 12th. One game last night we absolutely were destroying squads around with @Stretch616  @slamminbones  and @tronic44. One game we were moving from building to building finding 1 or 2 people together and swarmed the place like a swat team. Ultra aggressive, loving every minute. We found a group in a van so we took to them, throwing a few grenades and molotovs. Blew it up and then realised around the wall it was near there were 2 or 3 multiple squads. Got one squad wipe, I then lost my life 😩 but the other 3 picked the rest of them off. We ended up on a big building out in the South West next to a petrol station. Another team wipe with Paul and Stretch sniping on the roof but then we got penned in from a team up in the hills on the edge of the map and another team in a big truck. Trucks grab the most attention but they sure keep the driver safe. Panic ensued as we had to move into a tiny circle with 30 left. Running into the open the team in the hills started to pick us off one by one - Stretch took the offence by sweeping round taking another out - but being in the open meant other teams started to snipe and throw rounds of AR ammo at us. Paul and me tried to stay alive with him bringing a clutch res on me but it was too much open space to cover and find a secure spot to hold up. 7th place finish with 15 kills overall.

I love how games can be really good and you're so far away from 1st still.

i can't believe what i'm about to say...I really enjoyed that last night! I need to get the hang of it a bit more and chage some of my settings as my sensitivity seems way off what it normally is. I can feel some videos coming on 😏

Was also great to get some games in with @slamminbones

Rather than type out a wall of text I'll upload some games when I wake up tomorrow and show some damn good games I had with @Misneach_  and @Mikepjbell  tonight. The boys were on fucking fire!

I think one of my all time highlights was me and @Stretch616 pinned down under helicopter fire and @slamminbones  dissapears only to come back in another helicopter and smash straight into the other team right above us. 

Class move. I believe @Stretch616  clipped it up as well so I would love to watch it back.

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Terrible evening last night on quads but it sure gave us lolz, so we won the night anyway 🤪

Best of all, whilst @Mikepjbell , @LordBaguette  and me ran down the hill @Misneach_  Matty got stuck at the top of the damn. Enter hero of the hour Mike with a chopper to save his sorry ass...only for him grate his body down the hill with helicopter 😂. Tom, I really hope you have that clip still!

We won't talk about results, didn't fancy killing anybody last night anyway.

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Terrible evening last night on quads but it sure gave us lolz, so we won the night anyway 🤪

Best of all, whilst @Mikepjbell , @LordBaguette  and me ran down the hill @Misneach_  Matty got stuck at the top of the damn. Enter hero of the hour Mike with a chopper to save his sorry ass...only for him grate his body down the hill with helicopter 😂. Tom, I really hope you have that clip still!

We won't talk about results, didn't fancy killing anybody last night anyway.

Fuuuuuuck I forgot to record it dammnit. Thats was fucking hilarious

cba

9 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

Here you go fellas!! @G_dub52  @slamminbones

It's even better than I remembered!! 🤣🤣🤣

That is the best clip for a long time! Love it! 😂😂

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

27 kills in an intense, amazing match with @Stretch616  @G_dub52  and @Bluebear  but only good enough for 4th. FML.

EYajf37VcAAX25p?format=jpg&name=4096x409

One of the best games ever that one! super intense and team wipe after team wipe haha GG

19 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

Fuuuuuuck I forgot to record it dammnit. Thats was fucking hilarious

It was funny to see Matt's approaching demise 😂

I'm not even sorry haha.

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

27 kills in an intense, amazing match with @Stretch616  @G_dub52  and @Bluebear  but only good enough for 4th. FML.

EYajf37VcAAX25p?format=jpg&name=4096x409

You lot absolutely cleaned up!

I've only won two games on Warzone and both times were very quiet games where I didn't see many people. It's strange how you can go around melting people and still not come first.

Part of the fun though!

3 hours ago, Mikepjbell said:

You lot absolutely cleaned up!

I've only won two games on Warzone and both times were very quiet games where I didn't see many people. It's strange how you can go around melting people and still not come first.

Part of the fun though!

My approach is always to be as aggressive as possible and always look for 'something' to do, kill, bounty, loot, etc.  I think @Stretch616  and @G_dub52  are pretty similar as it means you don't focus on the win and just have fun through as much action as possible. I think it keeps your intensity through the game going. Kind of a high risk, high reward kind of thing. It makes for bloody good games I tell thee!

1 hour ago, Stretch616 said:

Thing is, we did the same the game after. Probably a good 25-30 kills again. Just need that little bit of last ring luck 🤞🤞

It was 26 and you got 10 of them!

49 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

who is that freaking out in the party?? Lol

It sounded like all of them, don't blame them either! I lol'd some more watching it 4 more times 😂

48 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

I need a decent warzone team, I always end up playing solo trips 😞

Then get in the chats man! And stay up later - take the late shift and you'll be gravy 👍

8 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

My approach is always to be as aggressive as possible and always look for 'something' to do, kill, bounty, loot, etc.  I think @Stretch616  and @G_dub52  are pretty similar as it means you don't focus on the win and just have fun through as much action as possible. I think it keeps your intensity through the game going. Kind of a high risk, high reward kind of thing. It makes for bloody good games I tell thee!

I think you have a very valid point there though. The problem with avoiding gun fights is that when it gets towards the end ring, your accuracy and responsiveness is completely out the window if you're not used to it and you've been camping out. I guess there has to be a happy medium and a bit of luck in order to get the win.

Helps if you don't mow your team mates down with a rogue helicopter, granted.

1 hour ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

I need a decent warzone team, I always end up playing solo trips 😞

You can always jump in if you see me or any of us online dude 🙂