Back playing call of duty

LouisV_86

Hi all im back after life has calmed down and i can start playing more frequently again. I was dirtylouis on PS but now that i have grown up hahaha i changed my name to LouisV_86.  I've been playing the new call of duty which is the first one since i gave up with them when they started going to futuristic. Would love to catch up with you all i think its been nearly 5 years i now have 2 kids and left the navy. Also do we have a regiment in modern warfare?

Hi @LouisV_86  glad you managed to find your way back to FG after all this time! I'm Lee - we wouldn't played together I imagine at the time but looking forward to some games at some point i'm sure with the regulars 😎

We can get you in the Regiment, no problem. We'll try and send an invite - might be best you send some PSN friend invites out too. You can find most on people's profiles. How old are your kids? I'm sure you're loving the time right now trying to keep them entertained in lockdown 😬

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG and stick around this time Louis 👍

Welcome back dude, glad you managed to find your way back. Like Lee says, make sure you add plenty of us to the PS. I’ll chuck you an invite the next time I’m on. 

You enjoying the new cod? You playing anything else?

Looking forward to getting some games in!

Yes enjoying the new COD i like warzone aswell but would be nice to play with people as a team as most randoms just go their own way so i just tend to solo the BR. 

Appart from COD I've got a load of single player games i need to finish. But no other multiplayer that i want to give my time too at the minute. 

We

Hi all im back after life has calmed down and i can start playing more frequently again. I was dirtylouis on PS but now that i have grown up hahaha i changed my name to LouisV_86.  I've been playing the new call of duty which is the first one since i gave up with them when they started going to futuristic. Would love to catch up with you all i think its been nearly 5 years i now have 2 kids and left the navy. Also do we have a regiment in modern warfare?
Welcome back! Glad to hear you're grown up as well [emoji23][emoji23] Send me a friend request next time you're on and I'll accept and send a regiment invite back. Happy hour is 8 - 9pm for the double xp

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

You do...I tried sending a Regiment invite to you but not sure it went. Let me know if you don't get it

[mention=49]Plumbers Crack [/mention]i think i still have you on my friends list as i joined a game you were playing the other day it was a hardcore match i think but i was on the opposite side [emoji106]

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork