FG TO BECOME MEMBERS ONLY CLUB!

On 4/12/2021 at 3:59 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

You have to ignore the title - it was a joke by Didds to get people to actually get people looking at the situation of the fact we completely rely on our own money and fantastic donations from FGers to keep FG going - especially the maintenance of the website and its supporting services, the FG Feel Good Fund (FGFGF) and additional things such as creating private FG servers for all of us to play on together.

I'm always very VERY conscious on how much we ask and remind people of donations. I didn't remind people much at all over the last year (until recently lower down on an FGFGF post) on how important this is as to what stuff happens here, but clearly that was for good reason whilst we've all been likely to have been hit in lots of different ways due to this Global Pandemic no one could've ever predicted.

Always open to people seeing this more and different ways to keep it in the back of people's minds - i have been seeing if there are ways of making options open on FG somewhere to just help collect regular donations for people that have offered to donate regularly but want something just to auto do it for themselves. I think i can do that if some want it still.

The only other option that i've had on the backburner is some form of reward scheme linked to donations but its very difficult with a place like ours. People should feel like they want to donate to a family rather than 'Become a fully fledged Member only by donating'. If we keep getting donations regularly then we may never have to think of this - if not, then you could argue it has to be available in some way to keep our fun going. It can be one where some care, others don't kind of thing.

My ears are always open to you lot on your views 🤗👍

Yeah ignore this post.

@RenFengge  we have a members only area where the subscription members post. There are women there too. With boobs. Pay the piper and see the boobs*

Some or all of this post is complete bollocks.

No, it's all bollocks. 

lol

banlol.png

On 4/12/2021 at 3:59 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

You have to ignore the title - it was a joke by Didds to get people to actually get people looking at the situation of the fact we completely rely on our own money and fantastic donations from FGers to keep FG going - especially the maintenance of the website and its supporting services, the FG Feel Good Fund (FGFGF) and additional things such as creating private FG servers for all of us to play on together.

I'm always very VERY conscious on how much we ask and remind people of donations. I didn't remind people much at all over the last year (until recently lower down on an FGFGF post) on how important this is as to what stuff happens here, but clearly that was for good reason whilst we've all been likely to have been hit in lots of different ways due to this Global Pandemic no one could've ever predicted.

Always open to people seeing this more and different ways to keep it in the back of people's minds - i have been seeing if there are ways of making options open on FG somewhere to just help collect regular donations for people that have offered to donate regularly but want something just to auto do it for themselves. I think i can do that if some want it still.

The only other option that i've had on the backburner is some form of reward scheme linked to donations but its very difficult with a place like ours. People should feel like they want to donate to a family rather than 'Become a fully fledged Member only by donating'. If we keep getting donations regularly then we may never have to think of this - if not, then you could argue it has to be available in some way to keep our fun going. It can be one where some care, others don't kind of thing.

My ears are always open to you lot on your views 🤗👍

You should release this post in ebook format, you could do a chapter a week and sell it to raise funds for the FGFGF. 

Or just tell all these cheap cunts to fling a few quid in the pot now and then. You know you've gotta treat them mean to keep them keen sometimes. 

banlol.png

20 hours ago, Diddums said:

You should release this post in ebook format, you could do a chapter a week and sell it to raise funds for the FGFGF. 

Or just tell all these cheap cunts to fling a few quid in the pot now and then. You know you've gotta treat them mean to keep them keen sometimes. 

Welcome back to our own, loveable, loose cannon 😘

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork