I did some thinks

Diddums

Hello. Diddums here. I did some thinks.

Think no. 1 is about what I own, which is a Mustang Alpha. I like this ship, it's my baby and it was gifted to me so it's staying in my fleet and will be upgraded to the max over time so I can shred noobs with it. That said, I want another ship. The Mustang can't hold packages which seems a bit meh, but it can fight, it can get out of shit and it can carry a few items of cargo (packages and cargo are two different things, one goes in your cargo bay and requires no interaction, the packages are little hand held items which you just fling anywhere in your ship. A bit like Death Stranding in space. I also understand that the Mustang can't carry any friends, and I happen to have a few of those, so I want the ability to carry them with me when I headbutt other spaceships.

So I want a bigger ship. Can I only purchase ships with cash, or can I use in-game currency? I'd prefer to use in-game currency tbh. 

And that's my only think for now. I'll probably have more later. Thanks. 

banlol.png

Ok so here's a size comparison chart for all the ships as of December 2019. It's a fucking huge image so I'm not embedding it, clickety click for zooms.

https://i.imgur.com/kfrWUef.jpg

My current ship is a Mustang, which in the image is right on the right hand side, just to the left of the biggest ship. I think we can all agree that we want that big-ass motherfucker on the left, the Javelin. Annoyingly, this ship is still in testing phases, but that gives us time to save up. Sadly there's no brochure for it either, like there is for the Mustang.

banlol.png

You can buy a better ship with in game credits from Teach's shop on Grim Hex or Levski. A bigger better ship will cost in the region of a million credits.

I'm going to save my credits to buy the little dragonfly as it can fit in the hold of my Drake Cutlass Black. It's about 200k and I have about 50k at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

26 minutes ago, Diddums said:

I will, of course, be buying the 890 Jump, so I can feel like I've achieved something in at least one aspect of my life.

raT15OF.jpg

Check out the Anvil Carrack, dropping into the universe this week. DevilDog is losing his shit over it..

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Really looking foward to playing this game, i've had a look at some ships and i want them all.

We definitely need to get some big daddy ship, that we all have to an to fly. Will be well fun.

Also i agree @Greboth should pick this game up.

The peer pressure [emoji33] 

It’s on my radar of games to keep an eye on but feeling poor at the moment after paying off Goodwood so maybe in  the future.
'In the future' is just silly talk for 'this weekend'.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

5 hours ago, Diddums said:

I will, of course, be buying the 890 Jump, so I can feel like I've achieved something in at least one aspect of my life.

raT15OF.jpg

Willy waving again...if you had a Jag it'd be an E-Type! 🤣

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork