Star Citizen - persistence

phil bottle

Can. Not. Wait. for persistence to arrive. The idea we get to keep stuff and everything is remembered fills me with great happiness. Although, maybe they can remove the 20k bill I have over my head first for speeding.

On 2/23/2020 at 11:25 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Can. Not. Wait. for persistence to arrive. The idea we get to keep stuff and everything is remembered fills me with great happiness. Although, maybe they can remove the 20k bill I have over my head first for speeding.

You telling us your head is worth 20k? Am I reading this right? 

banlol.png

Wait having watched that vid, it means that prior to this patch everything was a wipe? What if you bought a ship using in-game dolla? I understand that purchasing a ship with irl dolla means you probably get to keep it but do you keep earned stuff too? 

is it even worth me firing it up before this new patch? I misunderstood this before, I thought you kept your wedge at least. 

Kind of dampens the whole “imma buy a space superyacht and willy wave at the filthy poors” thing 😞 

banlol.png

This damn thing had better be persistent....after a LOT of aggro I’ve managed to get space armour, assault rifle, sniper rifle, med pens, oxy pens, ammo and still have 15k+ left over. Couldn’t locate any ‘nades but that may be a good thing with my hand/eye co-ordination!

Right, when are we all teaming up in one ship then or are you all still absorbed with The Hunt (no, I don’t fancy that game in the slightest)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

How much is the next 'upgrade' ship wise?
On the website they have a mechanic which shows you how much an upgrade would cost. Depends on the price of the ship you want to upgrade to.

I went from the Aurora to the 300i and then to the Cutlass Black but the first upgrade was discounted. Look out for a sale and I'll keep an eye for you too.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

This damn thing had better be persistent....after a LOT of aggro I’ve managed to get space armour, assault rifle, sniper rifle, med pens, oxy pens, ammo and still have 15k+ left over. Couldn’t locate any ‘nades but that may be a good thing with my hand/eye co-ordination!

Right, when are we all teaming up in one ship then or are you all still absorbed with The Hunt (no, I don’t fancy that game in the slightest)
Probably Thursday or Friday for me, though I think a few of us do indeed have the Hunt bug[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg