Congrats Rob The3rdWalker!! R6S Commendation

GazzaGarratt

Congrats Rob @The3rdWalker !!!!

I gotta say I'm blown away to see that. You've got your head down, worked your ass off in that community, built what you wanted to build and seen it succeed in ridiculous amounts.

You deserve it mate. It's easy to forget the dark quiet days here at FG and you stuck around and helped out a lot and I can't thank you enough for that. The logo still is a fitting choice for this place.

Good luck on continuing to build on your CCS League mate ❤

It was an out of body experience. I enjoy getting people to where they want to be and I underestimated how much he community loved me. It was... a lot of attention. Thanks so much for the support here guys, to be honest I could have became bored with the game if it wasn't for all of us playing on PS4.

I have clipped the full segment from Six Invitational 2020:

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

17 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

It was an out of body experience. I enjoy getting people to where they want to be and I underestimated how much he community loved me. It was... a lot of attention. Thanks so much for the support here guys, to be honest I could have became bored with the game if it wasn't for all of us playing on PS4.

I have clipped the full segment from Six Invitational 2020:

I’m surprised you didn’t mention us Bobby. “I’d like to thank my internet friends for their support and help, and ensuring I never want to play R6 again by playing with me, allowing me to concentrate solely on the promotion and success of others” 

banlol.png