Thank You FG

Well, its been 3 months since my Grandad passed away and its been very surreal time for me. For those that don't know, who haven't read my PPR, he was essentially my Dad. Lived with him all my life until I met my wife and always remained close to him.

Without me knowing, you guys did what you always do best - you jumped to surround me, look after me when I felt quite lost and being great friends whenever I needed it. Exactly what you'd expect family to do. But you also gave me an opportunity to always have him remembered, by me, my family and everyone else that he helped along his journey. For that, i'll be eternally grateful to you all.

The tree and plaque you all contributed to will be placed at the Cricket Club down the road from where we lived. It was where I played all my cricket through the early years and where he was right by my side. I wanted to put this up when I had the plaque in my hands (came Friday) and was very apt timing, because this Sunday the family met up for a special meal - his last wish rather than have his money spent on a funeral.

Grandad 1.jpeg

It was a great day, and great memories made. Even better when I could show some family members what all of YOU guys and girls did. I didn't need more reasons to keep this place going but just when I needed it, its perfectly timed, like always.

Grandad 4.jpeg

Thank You will never be enough.

One last note is I want you to know that i'm getting better - He's always with me when we play. He sits below me, every night we game together and when I post on FG like right now. I'm going to keep it that way because he made me believe never to give up on things. Like this place.

GGFG

Grandad 2.jpeg

Grandad 3.jpeg

This place has a habit of picking people up just when they need it. Thanks for your support when I needed it, it all comes back around.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

This place has a habit of picking people up just when they need it. Thanks for your support when I needed it, it all comes back around.

Absolutely right, Crispy....love you all ❤️

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork