Coronavirus

J4MES OX4D

EU have done a humiliating u-turn after widespread condemnation but the damage is done. They've essentially shown their true colours as malicious dictators to the world. Not only were they so triggered by a comment made by the health secretary regarding the speed of our approval process thanks to Brexit, I'm willing to bet they didn't want to buy into the AstraZeneca vaccine purely on the basis it was of British origin. It's the only reason as to why their approval process would be 3 months late which also coincided with the release of other non-UK vaccine variants.

UK might be better off out of that toxic shithole after all. I just feel bad for the people of Europe having to suffer because of incompetence and childishness by fully grown politicians.   

As there's so much doom and gloom in the media, these accounts on Twitter do a good job of summarising the good news stories as well which you don't always hear about in the media (bad news sells and all that...)

https://twitter.com/fact_covid

https://twitter.com/Coronavirusgoo1

Has anyone on here received their vaccine yet?

31 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

First jab but, then again, I'd be annoyed if I hadn't! 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂

Which one did you have? I had the Pfizer one and was pretty fine afterwards, had a headache the following evening but that was it. Everyone I've heard who had the Astra/Oxford one seem to be bed bound the entire next day.

2 hours ago, Dan94 said:

As there's so much doom and gloom in the media, these accounts on Twitter do a good job of summarising the good news stories as well which you don't always hear about in the media (bad news sells and all that...)

These are fantastic. Thanks for sharing them!

For us in the US regarding, we're all still doing the 65+ age groups and those who are more vulnerable due to various medical conditions.

I think I'll be able to get my first dose in April. Somehow, I haven't even gotten COVID yet even though @TurboR56Mini  did, and we're pretty much always within 10 feet of each other every day haha.. I also go out more than he does for gym and work.

1 hour ago, Dan94 said:

😂😂

Which one did you have? I had the Pfizer one and was pretty fine afterwards, had a headache the following evening but that was it. Everyone I've heard who had the Astra/Oxford one seem to be bed bound the entire next day.

Pfizer here as well... I was a bit washed out for a day but then again Dan, I'm slightly older than you mate 🤣

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

20 minutes ago, techno said:

I'm the only one in my household not to have had the first jab.

I'm curious about peoples thoughts on so called vaccine passports.

It is nice to see the good news twitter accounts.

If you're 56 - 59 Gary (and I truly don't know!) you can apply now

_111527325_index_daily_update_version02_
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Five things you need to know about the coronavirus pandemic this Sunday morning.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

8 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Five things you need to know about the coronavirus pandemic this Sunday morning.

No I'm just about to hit 51 and I sort of get my name on the list being an unpaid carer.

16 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Pfizer here as well... I was a bit washed out for a day but then again Dan, I'm slightly older than you mate 🤣

😂 😂 

I've got my 2nd jab on the 2nd April, apparently the 2nd one is worse so we will see... 😬😅

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Cheers for this mate, I didn't realise you could book it online I thought you just had to wait to be contacted. Just booked my Dad's in for the end of the month 🙂 

On 3/7/2021 at 12:02 PM, Dan94 said:

This is why i'd bang on about making the minimum 50% good news in any particular media stream. It can get so depressing when watching and reading the Social media and TV news programmes. Thanks for sharing this Dan, more of this when you have it 👊

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

22 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This is why i'd bang on about making the minimum 50% good news in any particular media stream. It can get so depressing when watching and reading the Social media and TV news programmes. Thanks for sharing this Dan, more of this when you have it 👊

Some more positive news coming out of Israel

22 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'd settle for some honesty in the news but it's a propaganda tool for the folks at the top of the pyramid so i won't hold my breath 😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Can't believe it's been a whole year 

_117455509_liv_fans_flare_getty.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

One year on from Liverpool's loss to Atletico in front of a full house, BBC Sport speaks to those who were inside Anfield to find out what it was like.