FG Articles Feedback

Just thought i'd chime in now the new FG home has been here for over a week now to see what you think about how the articles section is working out? Please be honest and constructive as its new and it'll be good to know if its being used/not used, nice addition, doesn't work for you, not sure if it'll be used, etc.

Also, if you have ideas on how to build on the articles section out into next year e.g. ideas for things to write up about or even if you want to write one, please shout up. I don't want this to just to be me again, you guys have some way more interesting words than me. Maybe even a series of some stories might be interesting and fun for people to get involved in?

I appreciate any responses you've got 👍

I have liked what I’ve read so far.  I think it’s a good place for longer interesting posts than ones that require a discussion like a normal forum post.

I can’t think of anything to add at the moment but if I think of anything then I’ll be sure to let you know.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 12/17/2019 at 9:11 AM, Greboth said:

I have liked what I’ve read so far.  I think it’s a good place for longer interesting posts than ones that require a discussion like a normal forum post.

I can’t think of anything to add at the moment but if I think of anything then I’ll be sure to let you know.

Thanks for responding Greebs. With these types of things you never know how they'll be received but i'm glad they've been read quite a bit so far.

I think if i'm supposed to take no news as good news (?!) then I want to let you all know i'll be looking out for people from now and throught into 2020 that really want to write some longer posts about all the categories we do today. One key part to FG winning the internet is to keep things fresh and that would mean getting more articles up and about the place. If you don't want to put your hand up or more opinions on here, please send me a PM. Ta very muchly.

6 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I've enjoyed reading the articles. I just don't seem to find the time to post any quality responses. Good reads though for sure.

Via the FG App

Thanks Tommy. I think that's where articles work better as theres been long interesting posts in the past which you want to respond but I've struggled to know what to say other than 'good post!'. We'll just have to see over time if we can keep up the stuff that goes in there.