The Return

PrivateParts_93

Hi Everyone ! After a long hiatus I am finally back and exploring my love for gaming all over again. Older members may remember me as the other Irish guy

To new members I am Ste ! I'm from Dublin Ireland I only really play on the playstation but cross play is coming soooo I can wreck noobs on Xbox soon .

Anyway I'll be around the forum and chatting with everyone

Via the FG App

Hey Ste! Welcome back! Double the trouble with @fg_cal from over the seas now...god help us all! 😂

Hopefully you'll see some recognisable faces as well some new awesome ones 😎

What you playing of late? Hopefully some CoD big group ups at the end of the month are in order too 👌

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG bud.

Lee

Haha ! Absolutely more trouble man . I'm playing a bit of Black ops 4, Rainbow Six and the division 2 lately. I will most definitely be up for the new COD get togethers though mate

Hey Ste! Welcome back! Double the trouble with [mention=1745]fg_cal[/mention] from over the seas now...god help us all! [emoji23]

Hopefully you'll see some recognisable faces as well some new awesome ones [emoji41]

What you playing of late? Hopefully some CoD big group ups at the end of the month are in order too [emoji108]

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG bud.

Lee

Via the FG App

Give it time. And he will be known as not Ste [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The other Irish? So basically we can refer to you simply as “Not Cal”? [emoji38]

Welcome back though, You’re before my time but it is always nice to see old faces returning.

Via the FG App

Welcome mate. Funnily enough I was born at Holles Street but whisked away to London as a baby.

I'm sure there will be plenty on for COD. Density 2 is a big game for most FGers and we also have Friday night GTA races and shenanigans [emoji106]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Welcome. You need to get used to getting called a cunt all the time. It's how we affectionately greet each other. 

I'd advise adding people to your PSN friends list. Pretty much everybody in here is on PlayStation. 

fart.gif