Thoughts on Elteria Adventures?

FatBoy111

Hello! First time posting on here 😄

In my recent search for steam games I came across this Gem called Elteria Adventures, the game is in closed alpha but I was lucky enough to get a key a bit after I signed up for it as they give out keys in waves, and you're guaranteed to get one if you just sign up on Elteria's site and wait.

The game is at it's core an MMORPG game but it hides that really well as at first glance it's just your avarage survival open world game. The game does take some core concepts from other popular survival games and really puts it all together with the rpg system thats in place. It truly is fun exploring the world and playing with the features that are available atm. Here's the trailer link so you can understand a little bit more about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAMH_PU_Kuo&t=21s

Let me know what you think and if or not you'll be signing up for the game. I've played it a lot the past few days and found that when you join a guild there's so many cool things to do, so I would advise you do that asap!

photo_2019-10-16_21-39-28.thumb.jpg.8b43d36ccf4647e0ee1ffe397ee80f5f.jpg

photo_2019-10-16_21-37-50.thumb.jpg.06fc6dd20b3a7b37ac0c29f0a83eb1a5.jpg

photo_2019-10-16_21-38-58.thumb.jpg.0293afa59719b16666368200dc42fc4a.jpg

Hello!

Welcome to the board, please leave your brain at the door, it won't be needed. I am pleasantly surprised to see you're not a bot, it's not often we get normal people on here so I would like to extend you the warmest of welcomes and wish you a pleasant stay. Please read all the warning signs, we accept no responsibility for you accidentally shoving a demo disc up your chocolate starfish.

Thanks for posting this game, I think it looks pretty decent to be honest, I'll certainly be giving it a look in when it hits!

banlol.png

On 10/18/2019 at 10:15 AM, Diddums said:

Hello!

Welcome to the board, please leave your brain at the door, it won't be needed. I am pleasantly surprised to see you're not a bot, it's not often we get normal people on here so I would like to extend you the warmest of welcomes and wish you a pleasant stay. Please read all the warning signs, we accept no responsibility for you accidentally shoving a demo disc up your chocolate starfish.

Thanks for posting this game, I think it looks pretty decent to be honest, I'll certainly be giving it a look in when it hits!

Thanks for the warm welcoming! 😄 I assure you I'm not a bot! Would love to play this with you, if you do actually get the game at some point!