Fortnite Chapter 2

J4MES OX4D

Not gonna lie, this update was built up from the best marketing I've seen in a while to cover up a huge downtime in the game. Showing a black hole for the best part of 2/3 days will hilarious (although my lad was crushed 😂)

The initial updates look pretty smart too. Watching my boy play on the map and some QoL updates. I need to look more at how the challenges have developed. Graphics seem smoother and the ability to carry your teammates to safety after getting downed is pretty huge imo.

Anyone played on it yet?

On 10/16/2019 at 12:18 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Anyone played on it yet?

I gave it a brief go which is weird because I don't really like Fornite, but Chapter 2 seems to continue strongly from the original and the new map no doubt will be a breath of fresh air along with the other subtle and quirky changes.  I still can't get my head around the building controls and how people can do everything so quickly!

I think the features they've added have been pretty decent across the board. Graphics continue to impress me, definitely more colourful and sharper.

There is a Medal Punchcard which I dont get how it works. It gives you medals as you go through a match for doing stuff but I haven't got a clue if it means anything or resets after a game or whatever. Definitely took a leaf out of other games with how the UI throws colourful stuff to you to say how good you've been.

If I could get my son off my account then maybe I'd give it a bash!