As a lot of you know this has been my game of choice recently and I was wondering if there was any interest of me uploading some online games or just generally shooting the shit on it?

My interest has peaked even more now on the game with the full Kombat Pack 1 roster revealed:

• Shanghai Tsung
  • Night wolf
  • Sindel
  • T-800 Terminator
  • Joker
  • Spawn

Really looking forward to seeing the Terminator in action! 

19 hours ago, Stretch616 said:

As a lot of you know this has been my game of choice recently and I was wondering if there was any interest of me uploading some online games or just generally shooting the shit on it?

My interest has peaked even more now on the game with the full Kombat Pack 1 roster revealed:

• Shanghai Tsung
  • Night wolf
  • Sindel
  • T-800 Terminator
  • Joker
  • Spawn

Really looking forward to seeing the Terminator in action! 

Yes, make videos, I've not seen any footage of any MK games for quite a while! 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Seconded. Videos would absolutely be welcomed! I'm glad this game has followed the Injustice style games, just so freaking hard to put combos together. You gone back to using your joysytick pad you had @Stretch616?

19 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Seconded. Videos would absolutely be welcomed! I'm glad this game has followed the Injustice style games, just so freaking hard to put combos together. You gone back to using your joysytick pad you had @Stretch616?

No. I find the Injustice/MK games much easier on a pad as it's a block button rather than holding backwards. Muscle memory just takes a bit longer to set in though.

Most combos are pretty forgiving to be honest. The difficulty lies in stringing 2 combos together through a Krushing blow or a 2 meter string. I'll try to explain more through vids as it's not easy to explain in just words

On 9/2/2019 at 2:44 PM, Stretch616 said:

No. I find the Injustice/MK games much easier on a pad as it's a block button rather than holding backwards. Muscle memory just takes a bit longer to set in though.

Most combos are pretty forgiving to be honest. The difficulty lies in stringing 2 combos together through a Krushing blow or a 2 meter string. I'll try to explain more through vids as it's not easy to explain in just words

You potentially talking over a few videos on when and how you string them might be a really good help mate 👍

So here's a few vids to kick off with. As you'll have noticed, my main character is Kabal which is unlikely to change until the release of the Terminator. Although I am tempted to learn a couple of other characters to try and keep things fresh. This gameplay is taken from the Kombat League playlist which is MK11's competitive play mode which is much like something of Overwatch but it limits you on what variations and moves you can use with your character and therefore what strings are and aren't possible.

Hope you dudes enjoy!

The setup for the fatality in the first video @Stretch616 was awesome! Even more hilarious was the little tap to finish the round, exactly what i'd do! 😂

Tha fatality on Lui Kang though...so frickin satisying!!! How hard are the big damage combos to pull off? Is it something that people go for all the time?

10 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

The setup for the fatality in the first video @Stretch616 was awesome! Even more hilarious was the little tap to finish the round, exactly what i'd do! 😂

Tha fatality on Lui Kang though...so frickin satisying!!! How hard are the big damage combos to pull off? Is it something that people go for all the time?

Combos in execution aren't too bad I feel. The issue is being able to react to a hit landing and following through with the rest of the combo otherwise you leave yourself wide open for counter combos. My standard combo chain is (1=square, 2=triangle, 3=circle & 4=X) 1,1,1, bk-fw 4, fw2, 2, bk-away 3 + meter burn. So not a million button presses in there and gets around 25% damage when it lands

3 hours ago, Stretch616 said:

My standard combo chain is (1=square, 2=triangle, 3=circle & 4=X) 1,1,1, bk-fw 4, fw2, 2, bk-away 3 + meter burn. So not a million button presses in there and gets around 25% damage when it lands

Sometimes ignorance is bliss! 😂😂

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

On 9/13/2019 at 8:36 AM, Stretch616 said:

Combos in execution aren't too bad I feel. The issue is being able to react to a hit landing and following through with the rest of the combo otherwise you leave yourself wide open for counter combos. My standard combo chain is (1=square, 2=triangle, 3=circle & 4=X) 1,1,1, bk-fw 4, fw2, 2, bk-away 3 + meter burn. So not a million button presses in there and gets around 25% damage when it lands

That is some serious muscle memory going on there Stretch! I think learning one combo like that doesn't scare me, its just learning to be quick enough to follow it up with something else.

What's a character to focus on first? For beginners more so?