The Matrix 4

J4MES OX4D

3572227-matrix.jpg
WWW.GAMESPOT.COM

The Neo and Trinity actors will will return for the next movie, as will one of the original directors and writers.

Hope they don't fuck it up. 

Speed 3 next please😎

I want to be excited. I was initially when I seen it. But then Gary reminded me of how the 2nd and 3rd films were and then I went off it. As long as its not a prequel i'll keep my fingers crossed it turns out good.

I mean...its Keanu Reeves ffs

Keanu Reeves Cyberpunk GIF

On 8/23/2019 at 11:03 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I want to be excited. I was initially when I seen it. But then Gary reminded me of how the 2nd and 3rd films were and then I went off it. As long as its not a prequel i'll keep my fingers crossed it turns out good.

I mean...its Keanu Reeves ffs

Keanu Reeves Cyberpunk GIF

I think a prequel would be awesome, like the animated film about how they saved the kid etc 

signatures small.jpg

2 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

I think a prequel would be awesome, like the animated film about how they saved the kid etc 

It just isnt for me because I know how he will end up. There doesn't feel like much can happen. Hes born, has an upbringing, gets captured, etc and then bam you're into the start of The Matrix.

I mean I'm not a big Star Wars fan but even I know that when they went back to 1, 2 and 3 they were no way near the old 4,5 and 6 movies. At least for Star Wars they had a huge story they could fill across 3 films. Matrix doesn't have the same feeling.

However, a spin off about other characters may be worth a shot.

On 11/22/2019 at 7:36 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

It just isnt for me because I know how he will end up. There doesn't feel like much can happen. Hes born, has an upbringing, gets captured, etc and then bam you're into the start of The Matrix.

I mean I'm not a big Star Wars fan but even I know that when they went back to 1, 2 and 3 they were no way near the old 4,5 and 6 movies. At least for Star Wars they had a huge story they could fill across 3 films. Matrix doesn't have the same feeling.

However, a spin off about other characters may be worth a shot.

There's a lot of mystique around Trinity and Switch, APOC etc.....could be good

signatures small.jpg

On 11/24/2019 at 10:01 AM, Middle Class Caveman said:

There's a lot of mystique around Trinity and Switch, APOC etc.....could be good

I hear you - just would rather see them wait and maybe do that in another 20 years. Maybe a gap between the films like Blade Runner.

15 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I hear you - just would rather see them wait and maybe do that in another 20 years. Maybe a gap between the films like Blade Runner.

I actually think this would be awesome. Imagine them remaking the first matrix, even now (20 years after it launched) with the CGI and filming mechanics they have now.....no more old school bullet time etc. Would be amazing. 

signatures small.jpg

OH.......HELL.......YES!!!!! Can not wait!. I just hope they don't pull a Top Gun 2 and delay it for 2 years 🤨 It looks awesome, hopefully the rest of it is as good as it looks to be. I only have one problem with a new Matrix movie though. I love Keanu Reeves, he's one of my two favorite actors along with Chris Pratt. But, I am a HUGE fan of the John Wick movies. And he's got his John Wick beard in this. So when I go to see it I'm gonna have a hard time sitting there and not thinking ..."What the F&^$ is John Wick doing in the Matrix?" 😁

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I’m hard. That is all. 

I mean it looks decent enough, but just looks like a rehash of the first Matrix, just like the force awakens was just a new hope again. Also only of the directors is back (it was both wachowski brothers last time), which could mean a drop in quality. Both brothers are now women as they have had sex changes and has been stated it will have a lot of trans / LGBT themes happening, which I hope is handled tastefully and not shoved in your face

cba

10 minutes ago, LordBaguette said:

I mean it looks decent enough, but just looks like a rehash of the first Matrix, just like the force awakens was just a new hope again. Also only of the directors is back (it was both wachowski brothers last time), which could mean a drop in quality. Both brothers are now women as they have had sex changes and has been stated it will have a lot of trans / LGBT themes happening, which I hope is handled tastefully and not shoved in your face

God damn. I didn’t know all that. Lol

Hope they make a good flick regardless of their pro nouns. 

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Keanu Reeves still looks like he's in Johnny Silverhand mode! I wasn't at all blown away with the trailer - I think they probably could've done a prequel with a new actor. This all looks a bit lame really. Kinda feels like one minute there will be a shootout and the next Neo will pop along to grab a quick latte at the local coffee shop with his new gay lover or something.  

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Oh god. Hardness levels also confirmed.

Does anyone know if they've asked Laurence Fishbourne back at all??

He died in the expanded material (which at this point is all still canon) well kind of died, it’s complicated

cba

12 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I think they probably could've done a prequel with a new actor.

I really dislike prequels as we always know where its ending up!

I think nostalgia is a nice thing to have if you don't overcomplicate it. I think if we didn't have Keanu/Neo, then I think the film would be lesser for it, considering how is held in high regard in the movie industry.