FG Upcoming Work and Action - We Need You!

I'll be going off in a few days for my summer holiday with the family so radio silence from me will commence on Tuesday for a week. I'm expecting to feel rejuvenated with more annoying PMA to get your arses engaged for an awesome few months coming up. Some big games that us as a community can get behind but also tons of stuff I want us all to be involved in and have a laugh with - as thats what its all about innit?

Many people don't realise FG is more than just a forum and we have tons of stuff covered here which we want to make more use of. Its all down to us and thats what we'll be committing too. I think the best way to show all the stuff we do is by the infographic below - I wonder how many people realise we do all of this....:

image.png

It's clear to see we have so much stuff to do as a group and a family of awesome people. We just need to make it all more accessible and get thing smoving again. So, with that said, whilst i'm away i'd like some input from all of you, newbies or veterans, to give us your say on the following areas. We'll look to start picking this stuff up when i'm back from holiday:

FG's Future Instant Chat Method - Vote ASAP and give your reasons

FG's Homepage Overhaul - thoughts needed

FG's Suggestions Needed - Anything and Everything please

FG's Biggest Road Trip - Need your games/food/drink requirements now

FG Pictures - Gaming, Everyday and your Memes - Get them up and then get voting!!

There's clearly more around but lets get to it FGers!!

#GGFG

I hoped this helped everyone...but please let me know if it didn't, why it didn't.

I can see a few comments (and thank you for those awesome ones) but would be even better to get a good cross section of FGers, just so we know what and where to focus the energy.