Football Manager 19

Completed it mate. Took Woking from the Conference to the Champions League in six seasons[emoji41]
Bloody hell [emoji23]

I bought it at 4 30 and only just came off [emoji2359] [emoji23]

Troy Parrott scored 3 goals in 4 games in pre season [emoji44]

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

On 7/25/2019 at 2:12 PM, Dan94 said:

Anyone play FM19? I see it's only £13 on CD keys

Been tempted for well over a year now to get it on the Switch. Problem is I think I could end up like Phil...its all @Findmartin and me did when we grew up! Leeds, Robbie Keane and Michael Bridges on Champ Manager destroying every club and Keane scoring over 100 goals was such a highlight.

On 7/26/2019 at 12:51 PM, phil bottle said:

Hereford Utd, Division 4 to Division 1, Commodore 64 football manager, still one of my favourite games ever, albeit I was 10 when I had it.

Now I need to find this game!

@Dan94, it isn't too highly technical is it? I think CM went down the pan somewhat when you had to spend 24 hours setting up the whole squads training even just to get to a game.

@GazzaGarratt Nah a lot of the technical side of things you can assign to your staff. I pick the team and tactics, but assign my assistant manager to set the team up for how the opposition will play, opposition player tactics and also weekly training regimes.

So far I'm 7th after 5 games

Draw 0-0 Fulham (H)

Lost 4-0 Bournemouth (A)

Win 4-0 West Ham (H)

Win 2-0 Wolves (H)

Win 1-0 Brighton (A)

Draw 1-1 Juventus (A) - would've won but Juve got a lucky penalty in 83rd minute after a stupid pull back from Rose

I've signed NDombele who's an absolute tank

On 7/28/2019 at 3:21 PM, Dan94 said:

If there's enough of us we could do a FG league emoji848.pngemoji23.png

Not gonna deny that i'd absolutely love to do this. I miss the days of scouring the transfer market and sending scouts out to find those gems on a free.

Money wise i'm just pausing for a little but before anything is purchased. I'll bend the wife's ear though in the event she wants to be really nice and buy me a present cos she thinks i'm worthy of one 😂

Barely played COD since I bought this. Been hooked 🤣

Currently in March 19 with my Spurs season, was between 1st and 2nd, then went on a BAD run of form for about 6 games and had a few warnings from the board. Tbf, I had lots of injuries but they were having none of it.

I currently have 5 games to get 10 points to save my job, as I'm now in 7th. Need 6 points from remaining 3 games, City up next... 

If I do get sacked, I'll manage someone else and see what I can do and what offers come up. I like the realism of moving from club to club when sacked, and not the whole FIFA esque idea of just starting another game with your favourite team.

A good old friend of mine became addicted to Championship Manager 3 back in the day. I didn't see him through the entire summer holidays which was weird because we always played tennis and this was before phones were a big thing. I decided to finally go round his house and found he completed 144 seasons starting at Oxford and finishing in the Hungarian league. He carried on until his hard drive caught fire and he had to throw the CPU out of the window into his back garden😂

I started with Championship Manager 2, then 97/98, Championship Manager 3, 00/01, 01,02 then CM4. Once SI left the CM brand, I kinda lost interest although I did get the first FM manager and then another one around 2009. Great games but I just don't have the time like I used to. I may however get the new one coming out. I also enjoyed LMA Manager and Premier Manager on console.