FIFA 20 v PES 2020

J4MES OX4D

53 minutes ago, Get-gaming.tv said:

Looking to reach out and grow already at 101 subs .. let's keeps.going guys 🙂 we can with your support thank you 🙂

Hello nameless person, thanks for joining the forum. I note that you have not yet put a crisp tenner in anyone's hands and therefore your posts have been downgraded to the free tier package with all URL's amended to reflect this. 

Should you wish to upgrade to the premium tier please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks, the admin team 🙂 

banlol.png

Thought I would post this here first instead of a new thread. Does FG have a FIFA pro teams squad and do people play much? 

I would fancy joining if you do 👍

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

50 minutes ago, G_dub52 said:

Thought I would post this here first instead of a new thread. Does FG have a FIFA pro teams squad and do people play much? 

I would fancy joining if you do 👍

That's been on my mind for a little bit you know. I've played a few games if PES over the last few months and that's seriously the only thing (alongside the kits) that it misses. But it's a huge miss for me personally because it brings everyone together which I'd love to see.

We tried to get one going 3 years ago, we even convinced @phil bottle to do it but it never materialised into anything. I'd do it for FG, maybe once a week if we could actually get that going - but that's easy saying it.

Yeah FIFA is like one of those shitty cabinets you buy. It has a lovely looking mahogany veneer on the surface but underneath its balsa wood.

PES looks like you had the beer goggles on when you pulled it, but it fucks like a champion[emoji41]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

8 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Yeah FIFA is like one of those shitty cabinets you buy. It has a lovely looking mahogany veneer on the surface but underneath its balsa wood.

PES looks like you had the beer goggles on when you pulled it, but it fucks like a championemoji41.png

Well now you put it like that PES might be worth a bash 🤣

To be fair I used to play it all the time but the last few years FIFA has just edged it for me. I got sick of buying a game and then spending hours renaming everything before I could play it happy with the setup.

I would defo be up for a pro squad if we could get enough 👍

Food for thought 😋

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Well now you put it like that PES might be worth a bash [emoji1787]

To be fair I used to play it all the time but the last few years FIFA has just edged it for me. I got sick of buying a game and then spending hours renaming everything before I could play it happy with the setup.

I would defo be up for a pro squad if we could get enough [emoji106]

Food for thought [emoji39]
Ha ha to be fair, PES, even the gameplay, went shit for a long time, and FIFA actually had a decent game for a few years, but now it just feels too mechanical for me.

Anyway, I'll hush on the topic as I'm a bit like a dog with a bone[emoji16][emoji847]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I got PES 2020 day one and recently got given FIFA for free and both are nothing more than scripted scams now. PES is more of a representation of football but the scripting is beyond anything I have seen in FIFA which is such a shame. It wasn't present in the demo so Konami have really pulled a bait and switch. FIFA is painfully arcadey now and although you can play some pretty football, it feels so easy and not very authentic. PES is a beautiful game and the animations are incredible especially compared to FIFA's drab and wonky ones but both games are an embarrassment that I'm considering going back to PES 6 modded. 

On 5/9/2020 at 9:17 AM, phil bottle said:

Ha ha to be fair, PES, even the gameplay, went shit for a long time, and FIFA actually had a decent game for a few years, but now it just feels too mechanical for me.

Anyway, I'll hush on the topic as I'm a bit like a dog with a boneemoji16.pngemoji847.png

So does that mean you're in for FIFA Pro Clubs or out? 😬 I'm sure @Glen11  would try and convince you one way!

So does that mean you're in for FIFA Pro Clubs or out? [emoji51] I'm sure [mention=150]Glen11 [/mention] would try and convince you one way!
Like Rich, if I see it on sale for a tenner I'll do it for the fam[emoji106]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, Glen11 said:

If we had enough people on for some clubs then I’d be happy to play a few games 👌🏻

I'm sure @phil bottle will write into his contract a condition that you play a game of PES with him within 12 months 😄

On 5/25/2020 at 7:27 PM, Dan94 said:

Been playing a few online friendly games against a mate - good lord the scripting is still strong in these H2H games. It's so obvious now its beyond any credible denying from the devs 🤣

Momentum was a PITA back in the day. Nice to hear it hasn't changed 😬

16 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Momentum was a PITA back in the day. Nice to hear it hasn't changed 😬

I tried going back on FUT over the weekend, I hit the woodwork 6 times in 3 games 😂 Luckily I won all 3 games by a big margin so just laughed but yeah its still ridiculous