Tennocon Trailer 2019

GazzaGarratt

This is a seriously impressive trailer. Makes you wanna jump straight in.

The next open world for this game is called the Duviri Paradox.

God, I wish this game had a manual.

Beautiful.  I've never been able to put my finger on the reason I haven't been into this game more.  I've always enjoyed it.  I've always thought it was cool.  But, I could never really get that deep into it and I'm not sure why.  Amazing trailer though!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

1 hour ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

One of the reasons I love this game. Free to play and still they add awesome big stuff to the game. I'll admit I have spent some dough on this but have no problem with that. 

No problem spending money on a game that you have heavily invested time into, or the fact you enjoy it so much you end up supporting it in some way.

1 hour ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Beautiful.  I've never been able to put my finger on the reason I haven't been into this game more.  I've always enjoyed it.  I've always thought it was cool.  But, I could never really get that deep into it and I'm not sure why.  Amazing trailer though!  

Yeah, not sure its the controls or something, I dont know either. It is a  quite awesome trailer.

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I dont want it to be Swedish flat pack standard, but a nice Virgin, easy to read, basic gameplay wouldn't go a miss. Can't remember every games controls in my noggin 😘

The new player experience is seriously an issue.
DE, the developers, plan on reworking it soon as to be more appealing and not as complicated for new players.

At the moment, you sort of have to play with the wiki open. Or be playing with an expert and not afraid to ask questions. 
--

But these trailers are gorgeous. The introduction trailer specifically. They do a great job of showing off the three starter frames and making them look.. cool. 
The Duviri Paradox is indeed the new open world, but the things they are doing are amazing. A huge new lore heavy cinematic quest, this open world, a new expansion with spaceship battles. 

To top that off, consistent new Warframes, awesome guns, and awesome events.  It's F2P done right. I've never spent a dollar thanks to in-game trading, but I definitely will purely to support the developers.