Guides Section

Morning All!

We've been trying to find more things to add here so we all have more things to do together and help each other with. With that in mind we now have a new Guides section for us to add in step-by-step guides for anything that you want to add. The option is in the menu but also here's a quick link to it: Guides

Clearly, there's only one up so far but I wanted to share it now so you can how it works and also we need ideas for more guides to be added.

At the same time, if you are interested in writing some step-by step guides to put on FG I want to know who you are! We can make this available to people who enjoy writing out step-by-step guides for others that ask them the same question a million times.

Let us know what you think - remember we also need more ideas for guides so hit us with them!

GGFG

21 hours ago, Greboth said:

I’m happy to write guides for things I know like the Minecraft FTB guides I made.  Though not so much researching something just to be able to write a guide.

That sounds like a great idea Greebs. Some of your guides so far have been great to read through. If you have some in mind straight away PM me and i'll look to get you added as person that can do that 🙂

12 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That sounds like a great idea Greebs. Some of your guides so far have been great to read through. If you have some in mind straight away PM me and i'll look to get you added as person that can do that 🙂

I think I covered most of the basics that I know of for the FTB mods.  There probably are more I could add but they can start to get more complex.  Though happy to re-post (of have the guides moved) in to the new section.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

I think I covered most of the basics that I know of for the FTB mods.  There probably are more I could add but they can start to get more complex.  Though happy to re-post (of have the guides moved) in to the new section.

Why not, it also tests it out a bit to see if it works okay too.

Personally, I don;t think it matters how complex they are. The guides are set out for steps so it could help people rather than watching a long youtube video as they can do abit and come back later (Equally though, you can add videos and pictures to them if you have them 🙂)