Uefa Champions League Final - Who will win?

GazzaGarratt

Who will win the UCL Final?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tottenham were shit. Liverpool were shit. What a shit final.

Not a penalty in any other league on the planet but in Europe, particularly with teams like Liverpool and Man Utd, they'll be given those all night long. In most leagues, it is not a penalty if it hits the body first and goes onto the arm no matter how much contact there is with the hand to the ball. Another bad VAR-supported decision on the big stage. Rest of the game was garbage from both teams. Moura should've probably started and I think Trippier and Rose are out of their depth at this level. Nobody really stepped up for Spurs and it reminded me of a typical mediocre England performance. 

Tottenham were shit. Liverpool were shit. What a shit final.

Not a penalty in any other league on the planet but in Europe, particularly with teams like Liverpool and Man Utd, they'll be given those all night long. In most leagues, it is not a penalty if it hits the body first and goes onto the arm no matter how much contact there is with the hand to the ball. Another bad VAR-supported decision on the big stage. Rest of the game was garbage from both teams. Moura should've probably started and I think Trippier and Rose are out of their depth at this level. Nobody really stepped up for Spurs and it reminded me of a typical mediocre England performance. 
I'd say I agree 100% with all of that and don't think I can add upon it [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yeah it wasn't the best. We'll now be paying for that for the next however many years listening to the Liverpool fans.

Fair play though, Klopp has brought some great football to England and he deserves to get something after the work he has put in.

I'm with James. It was never a pen, I wish there was a way of clearing up handball in some way. Kinda ruined the game so early as Liverpool just closed the shop and that was that.

Kinda backs up why I just feel weird and not enjoy any European fixture where 2 English clubs meet.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Fair play though, Klopp has brought some great football to England and he deserves to get something after the work he has put in.

This. I feel that there will be some serious and entertaining tussling going on between Guardiola, Klopp and (if Levy starts spending) Potch in the next few seasons. I can't see (What does defend mean?) Arsenal, (Ship of Chaos) Chelsea or (How many dysfunctional wheels are on Ole's bus?) Man Utd getting close  to those three

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

3 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Wish Spurs had won.

Booooooo

Best team on the night won but even I have to concede their season overall deserved a trophy of sorts. Probably just not this one and maybe the League Cup?

Just now, GazzaGarratt said:

Best team on the night won but even I have to concede their season overall deserved a trophy of sorts. Probably just not this one and maybe the League Cup?

Nope, they deserved nothing 😄