Destiny 2 Raid Revival

GazzaGarratt

I've been thinking for a while now it would be ace just to get back into Destiny and get a group of us together to revive what we started. This is for anyone btw, I want people to feel like they can be part of a group that are just wanting to learn the current raids out there, see how far we get and it doesn't matter if we don't finish them.

@reaper-2201 (Rob) nudged me a few weeks back to try and get a raid going as well but I think we've all needed that break from it. Surprisingly though, when other games are on I know after a while I could easily switch on Destiny and do something fun and I hope there's people out there that want to do this too.

There's no pressure involved in this. Just want to get discussions going and see how many people want to run this kind of stuff still. I'm also up for reviving Destiny 1 but I think we should take baby steps as the xmas party up didn't go as well as we'd hoped.

Remember, its about patience and working together no matter how long stuff takes us. The more we practice I try stuff it will be fun and we'll eventually get lots of the endgame content down to a fine art.

Who's still playing and interested and who's not playing atm but willing to be involved in partying up?

I have not done a full leviathan raid but would be interested also some of the newer guys to the clan would like a chance to be on a raid , I know teenwolf25 is keen to pick up the whisper of the worm after trying it solo [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

What PL are the raids now? If it's over 650 this game can do one. If not, count me in.

We're all good buddy:

• Leviathan Raid / Raid Lair - 300 Power Level

• Spire of Stars Raid Lair - 370 Power Level

• Spire of Stars Prestige Raid Lair - 380 Power Level

• Last Wish Raid - 550 Power Level

• Scourge of the Past raid - 640 Power Level

4 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Well Charlie needs a clan raid (last wish) for the Raid Seal , so if anyone wants to run it tonight or over the  weekend that would be cool

cheers Bob 

Ofc, I'd love to help as usual. I know others wanted to and this was part of my reason as to why I put my post out - and it looks promising that we will do some good stuff over the coming weeks.

(However, he's just left the clan. EDIT: He seems to be back now.)

I will be doing a bit of Destiny tonight and then because i'm away for Easter in sunny Great Yarmouth 'll have a look at next week and potentially put out a few set times. It can be just like @techno said, a fixed time where we do as much and learn as much as we can regardless how short or far we get through a raid. I'm open to do all of them btw, I would imagine most are the same as we haven't really got many completions in all of them.

13 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ofc, I'd love to help as usual. I know others wanted to and this was part of my reason as to why I put my post out - and it looks promising that we will do some good stuff over the coming weeks.

(However, he's just left the clan. EDIT: He seems to be back now.)

Lol , he found a clan who were doing the challenge, joined it, got it done, got Rivensbane and rejoined FG.

Tells me he’s the first in the clan to get Rivensbane, but I told him technically he wasn’t in the clan when he got it ! Back me up on this guys!

I've been having to sort some home stuff out this week around busy work life so apologies I haven't arranged anything yet. I was planning to put some dates in next week but can also do the same on the weekend...however, I won't be around on Saturday night as i'm sorting my daughters birthday party shenanigans.

Look out for some dates and we can start grouping up abit more.

Guys and Ladies i am looking to get a team together to do the raids. If you don't know how to do the raids it doesn't matter if you have the patience to put the time in to learn we can get through them together.  I have completed all of the raids except for the spire of stars and scourge of the past. Thanks to hector and josh for teaching me and helping me i wish to help our clan get back into raids. I will also help anyone that needs to do the whisper of the worm. Hit me up when I'm online and we will go through it.

We managed to do one whole raid last week which was bloody fantastic. Especially considering it was helping @crispymorgan's son AJ, 11 and is mate who was the same age. @Plumbers Crack also got his maiden Leviathan completed and top effort for @Diddums, @techno, @Kemp210 helping across two nights to get it done.

D51Mb1TWAAAFVTi.jpg

I haven't forgotten to put more raids on yet - time isn't on my side this week with work and family commitments but I'll plan another few in for due course. Don't forget, it doesn't have to just be me! You guys start a raid with a few hours and see how you get on! I'm enjoying just trying without any pressure of anyone to get it done - we'll get as far as we can together.

GGFG.

Appreciate I didn't mention anything about Destiny and Division raids in the FG Update, but that doesn't mean they won't keep happening.

I'm likely to be around Saturday night for some raid revival stuff if we can get a team. May be worth a run on Eater of Worlds or Spire of Stars if people are up for it. I don't have a preference though if enough want to try something else.