Halo MCC Coming To Steam

J4MES OX4D

I'd play Halo 2 & 3 online any day of the week. Local MP on Halo 1 at University defined my FPS days. What a game.

Not sure I'd wanna play on M&K with this but could pick it up if remastered graphics and I'll grab my xbox controller.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'd play Halo 2 & 3 online any day of the week. Local MP on Halo 1 at University defined my FPS days. What a game.

Not sure I'd wanna play on M&K with this but could pick it up if remastered graphics and I'll grab my xbox controller.

FPS games are perfect with M+K once you adapt. Halo had a pretty clunky feel at times with a pad so it should feel a lot more responsive and fluid with the mouse and keyboard.

Coming to Steam!!

The comments on that video are funny and all variations of the guy saying he changed his underwear 5 times watching it, it seems that a lot of folk are very, very happy about Halo coming to Steam[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Might go back and play them on xbox. Disappointed I never really went back to complete Halo 5.

19 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Prices seem decent. Funny how everyone says to avoid Halo 4.

I loved Halo back in the day and really ain't sure what their issue is with that one. I always enjoyed the campaigns.

Might go back and play them on xbox. Disappointed I never really went back to complete Halo 5.

I loved Halo back in the day and really ain't sure what their issue is with that one. I always enjoyed the campaigns.
The multilayer changed some important features and folk went nuts, apparently.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I like how the games will all cost around £5. If that's true, great move.

Anyone have any suggestions as to the best one to go for? I never played the original.

Do it in order I would. Trilogy + Reach and then you have 4 games in one for £20. The original probably hasn't aged as well as Nigella Lawson but it's one of those games that has to be experienced. 

Do it in order I would. Trilogy + Reach and then you have 4 games in one for £20. The original probably hasn't aged as well as Nigella Lawson but it's one of those games that has to be experienced. 
Cheers James, I will take your advice!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 6/26/2019 at 1:55 PM, phil bottle said:

I like how the games will all cost around £5. If that's true, great move.

Anyone have any suggestions as to the best one to go for? I never played the original.

You haven't played Halo 1?! Sheeeeeeeet, that game defined FPS RPGs for me. Bungie are damn awesome at making games. Level design and music you must keep a note on!

I actually want to look at getting this for Reach.

All this talk of Halo makes me want to wipe the dust off my Xbox One and play Halo 5 that I didnt finish 😫😍

Halo Reach is only £6.99 and the MCC as a whole is £29.99 which is a great deal. No news on when the rest of the games will be finished though.
I bought the collection last night. I has 20 quid in my Steam wallet waiting for the crimbo steam sale but couldn't help myself.

I like how they're releasing each game according to chronology rather than game release order. Starts with Halo Reach.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

10 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I bought the collection last night. I has 20 quid in my Steam wallet waiting for the crimbo steam sale but couldn't help myself.

I like how they're releasing each game according to chronology rather than game release order. Starts with Halo Reach.

It's a great package, £30 gets you Halo Reach, Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo ODST and Halo 4 - that's like a fiver a game!