UpZz_o Introduction.

UpZz_o

So, my name is Steffen, also known as UpZz_o. I come from Norway and im mostly into Destiny, I've been around destiny since 2014. My friends know me as the core destiny player who is always around to help them with any activity. 

Hopefully you'll see me as a part of the FG family that i've got to know over the past few weeks ;D

-Up 

Glad to see you here @UpZz_o!!

Are you into any other games then Steffen? I know certainly from some of the other Destiny folk it's been great to hear you've helped them through a number of activities already!

Take a look around and make sure yourself at home. Great to have another addition to the FG family 👍

Lee

Welcome! Eller burde jeg si velkommen? Bra vi begynner å få litt flere normenn her! Er fra Eidskogen selv, nær svenskegrensa :)

And now so everyone else will understand me, back to english. Sadly I’m one of the few people you wont find on destiny as I’ve never seen the attraction of it. I prefer to stick to CoD where I first met some of these lovely, completely insane induviduals all the way back in the days of CodMw2 😄 

On 1/10/2019 at 2:03 PM, UpZz_o said:

So, my name is Steffen, also known as UpZz_o. I come from Norway and im mostly into Destiny, I've been around destiny since 2014. My friends know me as the core destiny player who is always  around to help them with any activity. 

Hopefully you'll see me as a part of the FG family that i've got to know over the past few weeks ;D

-Up 

I prefer to stick to CoD where I first met some of these lovely, completely insane induviduals all the way back in the days of CodMw2 😄