*FG'ers Screenshots Thread*

Spacedeck

Just looked back through this whole thread. Man James you can really catch a good screenie. Your making all these games look beautiful new or old.

I barely take any, a screenshot is something I take by mistake if I fudge the share button on PS4 with a very clumsy thumb placement. Good on ya tho, even if I don't play or have played many of these games. Sure are nice to look at!

On 12/12/2020 at 8:00 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

Just looked back through this whole thread. Man James you can really catch a good screenie. Your making all these games look beautiful new or old.

I barely take any, a screenshot is something I take by mistake if I fudge the share button on PS4 with a very clumsy thumb placement. Good on ya tho, even if I don't play or have played many of these games. Sure are nice to look at!

Cheers! I didn't take many on my PS4 because the button is just so damn clunky and when I do press it, I somehow take a video😂

12 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Cheers! I didn't take many on my PS4 because the button is just so damn clunky and when I do press it, I somehow take a video😂

That's funny I do the polar opposite, I try to save clips for video sometimes and end up taking 3 screenshots ☺️

Looks great James, like I said before you really capture the essence of these games with these screenies.

You should be doing them for games magazines and the likes of the back of game boxes. Really good talent for making them look superb.

@J4MES OX4D  - i was expecting something entirely different than what you posted... as the summary on the front page says, "Valheim Euro Truck Simulator 2"

I was thinking "please tell me that I'm going to see an ancient Viking driving an 18-wheeler in the untouched lands of Scandinavia... in a snowstorm."

On 12/28/2020 at 6:10 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

Looks great James, like I said before you really capture the essence of these games with these screenies.

You should be doing them for games magazines and the likes of the back of game boxes. Really good talent for making them look superb.

The first time I noticed @J4MES OX4D  doing screenshots from games on here was Dying Light. Did some epic shots from that game. If they're still on here well worth checking out👍

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

The first time I noticed @J4MES OX4D  doing screenshots from games on here was Dying Light. Did some epic shots from that game. If they're still on here well worth checking out👍

It was only recently I visited this thread and spend about 20 mins scrolling from the start to finish and admiring the work James had done. Others had contributed to the thread, but the lions share 🦁 of screenies were James's epic captures.