*FG'ers Screenshots Thread*

Spacedeck

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I hear that game is top notch, how does it compare with other Zelda games?

It's absolutely incredible and even better than Ocarina of Time. I've played about 30 hours so far and I'd say it's a contender for the best game I have ever played. Sequel is also in the works which is great news! 

It's absolutely incredible and even better than Ocarina of Time. I've played about 30 hours so far and I'd say it's a contender for the best game I have ever played. Sequel is also in the works which is great news! 
I've heard similar, kind of makes me want to start keeping an eye out for a cheap Switch.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 9/13/2019 at 9:59 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

More Gears 5

ED56CDA03B7B2BDACA74E386C038BA08CFEE99EC

553D6050CBA5C817CB5700DF46819A9145DA1F1D

9071CBC499E119997334B776342CB0907E56041AAD7C873EADC00361B41E38B89190D01376700A8F

James, these are awesome. I've just made the new monthly competition for the images - why don't you repost each image in there and people can vote on the best one this month? 😘

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

James, these are awesome. I've just made the new monthly competition for the images - why don't you repost each image in there and people can vote on the best one this month? 😘

Have you got the link to it? Cheers Lee! 

Nevermind I've found it😎

56 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Man, I wish there was a Photo mode for Destiny. This moment was possibly the best reveal I've experienced so far.

You can turn the hud off. That would make it a little better 

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Very decent FPS titles with visuals way ahead of their time. They all seem to be very good games somewhat overshadowed by the big AAA brands like COD and Battlefield. 

Is it purely single player or is there multiplayer as well?

I do like looking back on some of these games and thinking how good they were but then a character will talk and the whole thing goes out the window 😂