Mike's PC

Diddums

Sorry Mike, I know you must have been getting aggravated with being left in the dark, I hope the surprise was worth it!!! I really did have to devise a custom made box though, what a pain. :D

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Glad you got it buddy. Sorry about the internet thing, that was my mistake, I thought the motherboard had it built in, when Charlotte emailed me I was so frustrated because this whole reveal flunk due to such a simple oversight.

What did you guys order? Let me know and I'll send you the cash for it. If you can find an ethernet cable long enough, that'll work for now too.

Sorry bud, I ballsed up on that but I'll make it worth the extra couple of days.

Hey, at least you have it in your room, before you know it you'll be part of this whole "pc master race" nonsense!

banlol.png

Sorry Mike, I know you must have been getting aggravated with being left in the dark, I hope the surprise was worth it!!! I really did have to devise a custom made box though, what a pain. :D

Yeah, I was! I got to see your box. It was snazzy!

Glad you got it buddy. Sorry about the internet thing, that was my mistake, I thought the motherboard had it built in, when Charlotte emailed me I was so frustrated because this whole reveal flunk due to such a simple oversight.

What did you guys order? Let me know and I'll send you the cash for it. If you can find an ethernet cable long enough, that'll work for now too.

Sorry bud, I ballsed up on that but I'll make it worth the extra couple of days.

Hey, at least you have it in your room, before you know it you'll be part of this whole "pc master race" nonsense!

She ordered this wireless USB thing for me. Has almost 5 stars on Amazon with like 3,500 reviews and it was $20. So we're gonna try that out. The Ethernet cable is just not possible, if I could my PS3 would be a wired connection. I can't run a cable through the house and then all the way up the stairs to my room. The USB thingy should be here on Saturday. I just hope it works.

Sent from my DROID4

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Ok cool. If it's the one I linked it should be fine. Tell her I couldn't keep emailing last night, it was getting to the early hours of the morning here and I was up at 5 this morning, I wasn't ignoring her.

PM me your Paypal address and I'll send you guys the cash for it.

I feel bad now, I know how excited you were for this and it ended up being a trainsmash :(

banlol.png

Ok cool. If it's the one I linked it should be fine. Tell her I couldn't keep emailing last night, it was getting to the early hours of the morning here and I was up at 5 this morning, I wasn't ignoring her.

PM me your Paypal address and I'll send you guys the cash for it.

I feel bad now, I know how excited you were for this and it ended up being a trainsmash :(

It's all good!

You'll have to ask Charlotte for it. Since she used her money on it idk what she'll want to do about it.

Congratulations on the PC once again Mike.

Thank you. And where were you when we were playing LoL tonight? :P

Sent from my DROID4

I agree with you 100% Steve. He's done one hell of a job with getting these forums up and running and putting together both of the PCs. Great job Dave

At freakinf work. If I can get my laptop working I'll be on tomorrow night

Tonight? Or tomorrow night?

I just want to say something which has not been said yet..

I had no big deal in this (Mikes PC) or Tommys, I only kicked in $10-$20 here and there, I know other like Jay kicked in much more, but I think we need to bring to the fore front what a good person Dave is. He headed up, bought, built both these Pc's for Mike as well as Tommy. How many guys would even think to do this for a fellow friend whom they never even meet in person??

Dave you are one hell of a great guy bud, and I for one, even though I can't say I know you in person, I'm proud to at least be able to call you a "friend" Dave. Living across the pond I wager a bet we will never meet, but I sure hope maybe some day we would be able to sit down and share a drink together because you sure seem like a hell of a good guy whom I would like to know in persaon.

Steve

Totally agree. :)

I'm too frustrated to reply to this properly now. I'll return when I've cooled down.

I love you.  :wub: Pwn had World of Tanks and Team Speak downloaded on the computer I noticed. I tried World of Tanks but it needs to be hooked to the interwebz. I was like CRAP! hahaha

Mike I expect you to draw me a fucking rose. Until you get your Internet, you have plenty time to fire up MS paint and make me something pretty. I was annoyed at numerous things earlier today, and I realised that I'm just getting wound up by silly things and you're just disappointed because your brand new favourite toy won't work on day one. Either way, it will very soon and if all goes well we'll be gaming together within a few days.

After all this waiting and anticipation, I'm sure a few more days won't do too much harm. At least you've got it now. It's in your house, there's no going back.

You can also start setting stuff up, world of tanks account, steam, origin, and a Gmail account if you haven't got one. Have you got a PayPal account? If not, make one of those too. Oh then there's that fairydust game that Tommy plays.

Rose first though. The first thing you're going to do with your pc is draw me a rose, which I will somehow incorporate into the forum to reflect what an awesome community this is.

banlol.png

Mike I expect you to draw me a fucking rose. Until you get your Internet, you have plenty time to fire up MS paint and make me something pretty. I was annoyed at numerous things earlier today, and I realised that I'm just getting wound up by silly things and you're just disappointed because your brand new favourite toy won't work on day one. Either way, it will very soon and if all goes well we'll be gaming together within a few days.

After all this waiting and anticipation, I'm sure a few more days won't do too much harm. At least you've got it now. It's in your house, there's no going back.

You can also start setting stuff up, world of tanks account, steam, origin, and a Gmail account if you haven't got one. Have you got a PayPal account? If not, make one of those too. Oh then there's that fairydust game that Tommy plays.

Rose first though. The first thing you're going to do with your pc is draw me a rose, which I will somehow incorporate into the forum to reflect what an awesome community this is.

A rose? Well, that's random.  :lol: I'll make you a rose though. I got a World of Tanks account, Steam, Origin and Gmail account. I don't have a PayPal account, don't know why I would need one, to be honest! I've been playing LoL for the past 2 days now. I'm really digging it.  :ph34r: Anyways, there is no need to be frustrated, all the hard work is done. I just gotta wait on this wifi thing. I think it may come on Friday actually. It's supposed to be as easy as 'plug in and go'. Since it's gonna be sticking out of my machine it's officially a boy. I don't know what to name him though. I'm thinking of my options. I may name him Diddies. I'm up for suggestions though.

He's already been playing League, so blow me!  

He's level 8 or so, haha.  Probably 2 or 3x past where you gave up?  

:wub:

So you're going to download BF3 wirelessly? See you in 47hr, 43min, 18sec. :(

I've always downloaded wirelessly...  :wacko: I don't think it'll be that bad though. I'll download things while i'm with my mom all day so I can try and play at night.

Yea what happened to him playing some afternoon games with us?

Me or Dids?

It's a 12GB download. I was pissed it took so long and I'm wired. I hope it downloads quick for you. :ph34r:

I have a pretty good connection. I'll let you know how long it takes for me! :D Hopefully, it doesn't take forever. Maybe, i'll do it while I sleep. Thanks for the heads up!

All my shit is wireless. I get 40+mbps down and 15 up. I think deter is thinking of wireless as in 3G.

The computer should be FAAG.

Forever and Always Gaming.

Teehee.

I have to check my shit when I get home. I only ever max out at like 2.0 not sure if its MB/sec or kpbs, and thats not 2k/sec. Guess I need to look into boosting my speeds via software or illegal means :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg