What phone do you have?

Dan94

On 12/26/2020 at 1:25 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Will have to take a look at this when I can, thanks @Dan94 . I still haven't upgraded from my Samsung S9. I should've by now but every phone is an extra tenner a month, which I just think isn't worth it when my phone still works really well.

Anyone got one the bigger phones with a stylus? I'm trying to work out if its a good idea to look into one of them but don't know many advantages to the ones with that.

I still have my Samsung S9+, had it just over 3 years now I think. When my contract ended, I just went over to SIM only, so kept my S9+ and just pay £16 a month I believe for 60GB data and unlimited texts and calls.

Really debating getting the S20 5G Fan Edition... it's only £699 compared to the usual £999/£1099 price point and has most of the flagship specs from the standard S20 models.

Really tempted to get the S21 Ultra. The camera looks incredible and I've had my current phone 3 and half years now so starting to slow/battery life isnt as good. Samsung have this offer until the end of April where they give you £200 extra for a trade in, I believe. So my current phone would fetch £300 (£100 value + £200) and I have £200 from footy winnings this week so may treat myself as would be £1199 down to £700.

The S21 Ultra looks pretty slick. Even I was tempted by it when it was released.

I'm a hardcore OnePlus fan since their first one. I'm on a OnePlus 6 and debating on going to a OnePlus 9.

I think you'll be happy with the S21 Ultra!

1 hour ago, RenFengge said:

The S21 Ultra looks pretty slick. Even I was tempted by it when it was released.

I'm a hardcore OnePlus fan since their first one. I'm on a OnePlus 6 and debating on going to a OnePlus 9.

I think you'll be happy with the S21 Ultra!

I did pay close attention to the OnePlus 9 release as was very tempted but decided to stick with the Samsung I think!

26 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

My S8+ died out of the blue last Friday and I picked up the S21 Ultra. 

No complaints from me 👍

Good to hear mate, the biggest decision now is the colour. Really like the smart Phantom matte Black but the Silver which looks light blue looks very nice too 😄