Elder Scrolls VI

22 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Elder Scrolls 6 wont release on PS5. I'm sure Playstation fans in the year 2027 will be a little disappointed but at least there will be another 4 versions of Skyrim before then

eh4UWhvd6WXwJhXHTCDoE7-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

One of the most anticipated games on the horizon won't release for PS5.

I’m pretty sure this was confirmed about a year ago. Elder scrolls will be pc and xbox only. Massive kick in the dick but wont make me buy a gaming pc any time soon 😂

@GazzaGarratt fucking play skyrim already. I even bought the remastered version on ps4 as there’s so much to do and explore and the dawnguard dlc is hands down the best dlc I’ve ever played. I remember maxing out every weaponskill back in the day on the ps3 just because I spent so much time playing this game 😅

1 hour ago, ChaosGladiator said:

I’m pretty sure this was confirmed about a year ago. Elder scrolls will be pc and xbox only. Massive kick in the dick but wont make me buy a gaming pc any time soon 😂

It was only 6 months ago Microsoft acquired Bethesda and although it was pretty much expected from day one, only today has it 100% set in stone been confirmed that it's a PC/Xbox exclusive. 

1 hour ago, ChaosGladiator said:

@GazzaGarratt fucking play skyrim already. I even bought the remastered version on ps4 as there’s so much to do and explore and the dawnguard dlc is hands down the best dlc I’ve ever played. I remember maxing out every weaponskill back in the day on the ps3 just because I spent so much time playing this game 😅

Oblivion was enough for me considering the worlds are bloody huge! I think I fancy Elden Ring's open world that looks like it takes some of the Skyrim vibes. What does the DLC's bring to it? More story or/and more magic, weapons, etc?

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Oblivion was enough for me considering the worlds are bloody huge! I think I fancy Elden Ring's open world that looks like it takes some of the Skyrim vibes. What does the DLC's bring to it? More story or/and more magic, weapons, etc?

Dawnguard is an extra storyline and introduces vampires. There's more smaller stuff too, like the ability to get married. But yeah, you're really missing a special game. I know folk love the Witcher but it doesn't come close to how great Skyrim is. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

More story, weapons, armour, more companions who can follow you around and dawnguard also lets you chose vampirism. I’ve played both routes and have to admit I prefer turning down becoming a vampire. The other dlc’s aren’t bad either but they don’t come close to how much dawnguard brings.

So what you're saying is I should buy the super duper enhanced PS5 version when it arrives?? I think I may have it on my PS3 so Christmas could be a chance to chill in front of the TV and start a playthrough.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So what you're saying is I should buy the super duper enhanced PS5 version when it arrives?? I think I may have it on my PS3 so Christmas could be a chance to chill in front of the TV and start a playthrough.

😂 If any version is on sale with the dlc included I’d buy it. And if/when you do get it, tell me what kind of build you went for as there’s a meme about every skyrim player ending up as a stealth archer and it’s so fucking true 🤣

I need 

On 11/22/2021 at 2:53 PM, ChaosGladiator said:

😂 If any version is on sale with the dlc included I’d buy it. And if/when you do get it, tell me what kind of build you went for as there’s a meme about every skyrim player ending up as a stealth archer and it’s so fucking true 🤣

😂😂 i need to get a version of this, had it back on the ps3 but barely scratched the surface of it

On 11/30/2021 at 11:22 AM, Antpool84 said:

I need 

😂😂 i need to get a version of this, had it back on the ps3 but barely scratched the surface of it

I had it on ps3 as well and caved in a couple months ago and got it for the ps4. Still fun to play through. Although I may have used the mods available to make insane gear with smithing 😅