PC Game Deals/Giveaways

J4MES OX4D

Assetto Corsa is on sale on Steam at the moment.  Well worth it if you like your sim racing.

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1574932208
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Assetto Corsa v1.16 introduces the new "Laguna Seca" laser-scanned track, 7 new cars among which...

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

65% off Slime Rancher is a great deal

capsule_616x353_alt_assets_3.jpg?t=16001
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Slime Rancher is the tale of Beatrix LeBeau, a plucky, young rancher who sets out for a life a thousand light years away from Earth on the ‘Far, Far Range’ where she tries her hand at making a living wrangling...

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 FREE on Steam

capsule_616x353_alt_assets_0.jpg?t=16022
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Dr. Eggman (aka Dr. Robotnik) has returned, turning helpless animals into robots and forcing them to build his ultimate weapon, the Death Egg! But this time, Sonic has a friend that can help him: Tails! Find the...

3590357_1.jpg
WWW.HOTUKDEALS.COM

Grab NiGHTS Into Dreams for free! That's right, Sega is celebrating their 60th anniversary and they are giving away NiGHTS Into Dreams entirely for free! To gra

Loved this game, and I'm sure @GazzaGarratt will too 😉

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

23 hours ago, crispymorgan said:
3590357_1.jpg
WWW.HOTUKDEALS.COM

Grab NiGHTS Into Dreams for free! That's right, Sega is celebrating their 60th anniversary and they are giving away NiGHTS Into Dreams entirely for free! To gra

Loved this game, and I'm sure @GazzaGarratt will too 😉

Got it, cheers mate!

Although you've now made me realise that I need to find the original version for Sega Saturn now 👀

Epic have started the Christmas giveaway.

egs-citiesskylines-colossalorder-s2-1200
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. It introduces new gameplay elements to realize the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city whilst expanding on some...

Trials Rising from Ubisoft

https://register.ubisoft.com/happyholidays2020-day4/en-GB

Jurassic World Evolution is 90% off which seems a great deal

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1595319162
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Place yourself at the heart of the Jurassic franchise and build your own Jurassic World. Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them and face threats posed by...

I think @GazzaGarratthas this or I may be mistaken. Someone on here does I swear! 

egs-thelongdark-hinterlandstudioinc-s6-1
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

A thoughtful, exploration-survival experience that challenges solo players to think for themselves as they explore an expansive frozen wilderness in the aftermath of a geomagnetic disaster. Only you, the...

The next free game on Epic is The Long Dark.  Very good game if you like this sort of thing.

23 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Jurassic World Evolution is 90% off which seems a great deal.

I think @GazzaGarratthas this or I may be mistaken. Someone on here does I swear! 

I have this, and that's an excellent price!  The management side isn't in-depth, so if you play anything like Planet Coaster, it might be disappointing and some things happen that you can't avoid like diseases or animals breaking out, of which you need to manage every time it happens.  It has a range of weather and the island layouts can seem a little tricky to work with but overall I enjoyed the time with the game that I played.