PC Game Deals/Giveaways

J4MES OX4D

If you are an account holder at GMG; you can get access to the VIP section which has a small sale including a pre-purchase of Batman Arkham Knight for just £25.54. Total War Attila is £21.89 on there too along with Dying Light for £29.19. Great deals on digital :)

Sega Sale on at the minute including Alien Isolation for just £7.99 :o

Damn! Looking at the season pass... It includes 5 add on DLC's but then there are 2 more one of which is Crew Expendable where you play the Alien movie! I want them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: The information is very vague on Steam though. The Season pass doesn't say what items it includes. Guess I have to do the research.

The game is awesome BTW thanks again for the heads up; I beat the 10th mission yesterday. It's scared the shit out of me several times. I got snatching up from behind once, when it cut to the load screen I noticed my heart was pounding :lol:

Definitely worth £7.99 / $12.49

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Damn! Looking at the season pass... It includes 5 add on DLC's but then there are 2 more one of which is Crew Expendable where you play the Alien movie! I want them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: The information is very vague on Steam though. The Season pass doesn't say what items it includes. Guess I have to do the research.

The game is awesome BTW thanks again for the heads up; I beat the 10th mission yesterday. It's scared the shit out of me several times. I got snatching up from behind once, when it cut to the load screen I noticed my heart was pounding :lol:

Definitely worth £7.99 / $12.49

Glad you're enjoying Joe! I couldn't believe it was 75% off today and I felt kinda bad that you only got 66% off from GMG :lol:  ;) Even a bargain at full price it's that good!

The season pass has 5 packs but I traded the game in before any was released so I'm pretty unfamiliar with the content. Seems like there is other material which is separate from that too. God I hate DLC these days - too complex! 

header.jpg

If you're reading Phil; you need to get this right now - it only costs 2 pints of Stella B)

Shadow of Mordor £14.99

Skyrim £2.49

Plus they have the Roguelike sale on which The Binding of Issac Rebirth is in for £7.36 - I got that last week for full price and it's an incredibly addictive and very well crafted game. Very difficult but an tonnes of stuff to unlock and no run ever feels the same. The replay value and long-term challenge is immense! Highly recommended purchase. 

Civ Starships, and Civ Beyond Earth were on sale yesterday, and I think the sale goes until tomorrow.

I picked both up. So far BE is much better than people led me to believe it was

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."