PC Game Deals/Giveaways

J4MES OX4D

On 12/18/2020 at 6:12 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Jurassic World Evolution is 90% off which seems a great deal

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1595319162
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Place yourself at the heart of the Jurassic franchise and build your own Jurassic World. Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them and face threats posed by...

I think @GazzaGarratthas this or I may be mistaken. Someone on here does I swear! 

What a game! £3.49 is a bargain tbh! I have it on PS4 and its one of those simulator games I would put in my top 3 of that genre its that good. The fact you can create new types of Dinosaurs is awesome too.

According to this list of leaked games coming to the Epic giveaway, this game will come on the last day.  Probably why they are selling it really cheap.

WkhIwLZ.png.3147ef7bf744ac43cf4276e9f3d2625d.png

So far everything has matched up with what's being given away, with Alien Isolation being the freebie today.

egs-alienisolation-creativeassembly-s6-1
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger... Created using the CATHODE™ engine.

egs-darkestdungeon-redhookstudios-s2-120
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Darkest Dungeon® is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring. Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes against unimaginable horrors, stress, famine...

Don't miss on this one! Supposed to be very good.

My nephew just picked up a gaming PC from Santa this year so i'll be keeping an eye for maybe 1 or 2 games for him on offer. Apparently he's been asked to get into Rust which I already said some of the people here recommended!

6 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

My nephew just picked up a gaming PC from Santa this year so i'll be keeping an eye for maybe 1 or 2 games for him on offer. Apparently he's been asked to get into Rust which I already said some of the people here recommended!

Rust's on sale right now for £20, I have it and a few others do too I think.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Don't forget today's game before it changes this afternoon.

Diesel%2Fproduct%2Fcobra%2FMyTimeAtPorti
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Start a new life in the enchanting town of Portia! Restore your Pa's neglected workshop to its former glory by fulfilling commissions, growing crops, raising animals, and befriending the quirky inhabitants...

7 Days to Die is current 66% off on steam 

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1608788477
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival...

If you didn't cave in to the great price that Jurassic World was going for on Steam, you can now grab this game free on Epic!

WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life. Build for Science, Entertainment...

Little Nightmares FREE on Bandai Namco - *currently out of stock on the 13th but should be back in tomorrow and running up to the 17th

c4c35c21daf00dbc112fbec691a7b72b.png
STORE.BANDAINAMCOENT.EU

The promotion "FREE Little Nightmares” has fallen victim to its success! The game is temporarily unavailable, but will be back in stock tomorrow and the promotion will continue until 17/01! Immerse y...

Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator FREE on Steam

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1611858854
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Here is a sandbox like no other. Create massive battles with absolutely no limits. Want to see 10,000 chickens fight an army of Romans?? Sure, why not. Want to see a company of WW2 U.S soldiers fight 11,000...

92% off X-Com 2 which is a great deal

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1600177724
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

XCOM 2 is the sequel to XCOM: Enemy Unknown, the 2012 award-winning strategy game of the year. Earth has changed and is now under alien rule. Facing impossible odds you must rebuild XCOM, and ignite...

Black Desert Online Remastered FREE on Steam

b4ff31259560c3535bba0ca46231646098297022
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

100% Steam Package Sale! To welcome a new service region to the Pearl Abyss family, we are holding an AWESOME 100% sale on the Steam package! Additional Notices - Pearl Abyss reserves the right to...

Metro 2033 FREE on Steam

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1615486086
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow, Metro 2033 is a story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in your hands. In 2013 the world was devastated by an...

14 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Metro 2033 FREE on Steam

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1615486086
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow, Metro 2033 is a story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in your hands. In 2013 the world was devastated by an...

This was one of the first games I got back when I received my FG gaming PC back in the day.  I still haven't finished it.  Got pretty far, lost my save, and just haven't' pushed through to get back on it.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png