Overwatch Nerfs/Buffs April

LordBaguette

Sup mofos

Some big changes coming up to a few heros, including another Junkrat nerf (fuck)

In summary:

Genji - hitbox reduced for his deflect (closer to his normal hitbox)

Junkrat - primary projectile size decreased, tire speed reduced. Its so easy to destroy anyway which is irritating

Hanzo - storm arrow (we all know about) but also has a new lunge ability which makes him much more mobile. People saying he may break into the meta with these changes

Lucio - wallride much smoother and can go round more areas of map including being able to jump back onto the same wall - watching the video, its insane how easy it is to wallride now it makes him even harder to hit. Also soundwave has no ammo cost

Tracer - her ult max damage decreased from 400 to 300

Pretty big ass changes if you ask me, these and Brigitte coming into comp is going to have significant impact on the game

cba

Will be interesting to see how these changes effect play.

I don’t like the tire nerf, like you say, it’s already too easy to destroy. Will have to find some new routes to send it.

Lucios buff seems ridiculous but we’ll see.

This seems a pretty big update, not sure about some of the changes. Junkrat is annoying to play against but knowing how well you guys play Junky, it may hurt our own plays more. Can't wait for Hanzo's change, that scatter arrow can die quickly.

17 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

Brigette will singlehandedly kill the dive meta.

Yeah, I'm really worried that if you don't have a player on your team that knows how to play her games could be a real struggle next competitive season.

On 24/04/2018 at 2:38 PM, LordBaguette said:

It won’t kill it but it will make it more difficult for sure. Good divers will just have to target her first 

If you aren't on your game though I fear a lot of Attacks ending early.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I must admit, the Tracer change stinks. I really don't think that's called for unless you increase her health to 200.

I agree, that was unnecessary. As Pig I often outhealed a Tracer ult, nerfing it only makes it weaker. If anything they should've slightly increased the time it takes to earn it, but even then I'm only saying  that because I feel I need to say something, I think she's perfectly fine as she is.

banlol.png

I totally get not changing would work too as she is still pretty much there or thereabouts.

If her health was upped to 200 she'd be in the meta. For me, too many accidental shots/bombs/projectiles hit her randomly and kill her. Therefore not a critical choice in the heated, close battles.