Forever Gaming's 'Feel Good' Fund

Thank you!  I don't feel as though I deserved anything, I haven't done anything noteworthy other than just be around but I just want to say I love you all and you're all amazing!  Even if I lack the ability to communicate or interact with anyone outside of posting.   Now I feel my setup is complete. 💕

RU4iVMqh.jpg

Wow!!! This is awesome! I've only been a member of the group for a few weeks now but i've been really enjoying it. Everyone one in the fifa group has been really welcoming and i'm loving the banter with the guys, although i'm surprised i wasn't booted after giving away 3 pens in one night 😂. Everyone is so supportive of one another too which is really cool. Didn't know you could donate either, deffo have to find that page.  This group is awesome and i'm really happy to be a part of it.

GGFG peeps

Awesome work @GazzaGarrattand its great to see FG bringing smiles to so many people!

Glad your enjoying it too @Antpool84 , I'm trying to work on a few more people getting involved too :).

Well done to the guys getting gifts and keep up the good work all! 

GGFG!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

I'd like to say a huge thank you, I was blown away when I heard to the point I was sat on the bed, as we've been living upstairs for 2 months now 🙄 literally speechless. It was a definite highlight in a few very frustrating and trying months. 

When the house gets finally sorted it will definitely be getting some use.

Thanks again ❤️

I fucking love FG. And I love each and every one of you who make it what it is. I don't get to play as much as I used to, but when I do, you guys make it worthwhile.

It's fantastic to see that so many of you have all received some New Content Everybody™ ❤️ 

banlol.png

46 minutes ago, PrivateParts_93 said:

You beautiful bastards would bring a tear to a glass eye ❤❤ Very proud to be part of the group 

It brought a tear to mine.  Seriously, thanks so much for this.  It means a hell of a lot to me.  🤘🏻😁❤️

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*