Forever Gaming's 'Feel Good' Fund

Back to the FGFGF grind! It has been a while since we've had to dig deep to send a few parcels. We'd love to do some on a regular basis but clearly that all depends on you lovely people helping to donate what you can to make some people Feel Good. However, the good news is that we managed to save enough up for a few parcels to go out in the last few days and we have a few more coming out in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for those. 😎

In the meantime, the parcels that hit their doorstep this week were for good old @Stretch616 and @ChaosGladiator. They are now both proud owners of a 1TB external hard drive and now therefore have no excuses for not having a game fully updated.

I'd love to get some more done, in the UK and on an International basis, so I want to hear some more ideas from all of you on some people that really deserve a Feel Good moment, whether they have had issues or not, it does not matter. The aim is to keep giving Feel Good moments out as much as we can from the best place in the world.

Thanks to the few that have donated over recent months, it really is the only way we can keep doing these awesome Feel Good moments happening.

GGFG all

👊

Thanks @GazzaGarratt and all of FG. Really will help with not having to do the install grind!!! I know I've not been around much recently due to some outside issues and this has definitely lifted my spirits!! I promise this will get full use and I'll be on gaming more regular again soon!! 

Many thanks to all of you lovely, yet mildly insane, people! Hopefully this means more involvement in FG fridays for me 😛 Much love from the deep forests of Norway ❤️❤️❤️

So to carry on the recent fun and awesome Feel Good rewards we did have a few more for some lovely people....

@techno Gary hasn't ever had something from us and he is truly a gent being around for everyone, therefore we couldn't let him miss out on an FG gaming night so he now owns Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for our fun nights getting killed by noobs 😄

Also, as @Capn_Underpants has busted a nut for her mum and family and its been ace to see her push on with her own personal life and own it, good ol' @phil bottle managed to find some game codes for her PC and she'll also no longer have to pay for Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out as its already on pre-order direct to her address!

Finally, @Misneach_ has been wanting a reason to get back on with the FG crowd after a busy year with his newborn and a job promotion, so he now has the Destiny 2 Annual Pass to join in on the Menagerie fun with all of us once again 😎

Please don't forget, because I write these comments mostly (if not always), this is from all of FG and we also can't do these things without your awesome donations that you give. We're always wanting to do more when we've had enough donations and ideas so please keep them coming whenever you have the chance. Cheers for looking after your FG family.

GGFG

It's been a while since I've posted here, which i'm always trying to put more time into but we've all gone through a hard time at FG with the world being in a weird funny old state, so it's understandable stuff has had to wait.

But we will wait no more!! 😎

A few awesome things have been happening to people and have already received some Feel Good surprises which i'm sure you'll agree is nice to hear about.

• @Middle Class Caveman  was in need of a monitor in his new found life with the baby and received an awesome PC monitor from the sexy @phil bottle
  • Our Video Masterblaster @tronic44 made an incredible solo montage video for rampant @IRaMPaGe  - go take a look at it after reading this thread - here!
  • Our crazy Scotsman @Nutcuttlit  received a beautiful copy of Wreckfest on PS4 as a token of our appreciation working through these hard times
  • Current Batman (and Michael Caine) @Riff Machine   received a few Canadian PSN vouchers to support Season Pass stuff for Wreckfest and the latest games - much deserved after a challenging year for our big-hearted resident rockstar bud
  • Clive @Teenwolf25  has supported the FG Destiny few for a long time now and the gift of Titans - an FG Mug and a few FG stickers to boot
  • @tronic44 couldn't make the Hereford October event we had so it was justified that he too received an FG Mug masterpiece with logo stickers
  • A bunch of people have got little Logos for themselves from me and now the talented @Greboth is serving up even better ones with his fabulous fingers - make sure you go see his thread after this one - here!

We also have a number of things heading out and should be received across the next days and weeks - for the likes of @techno  @Misneach_  @Kemp210  @bluffin109  @Baabcat  @Venom  @J&B  @Spacedeck  @J4MES OX4D  and a few more up our sleeves too when we get the chance.

Please, PLEASE remember, we can not do this without all of you supporting FG through donating when possible to put some smiles on people's faces. If we can keep on getting a few quid here and there from everyone, just like the few people that have set a regular chip-in, it will not only help support the bills we have to maintain (and continue to rise) but we will always use anything spare to try and find different things to make people 'Feel Good' from the good old FGFGF.

Whenever you get anything, whatever it is, post it up. We'd love to see what it is and i'll report back once there is an update so you all know what FGers got.

Keep making people and FGers 'Feel Good' everyone 😎❤️

anchorman GIF

P.S. Donation button is on the website homepage but you can also PM me for further details 👍

Well what do you know, human beings capable of self organisation and mutual aid, without compulsion of financial gain. There's hope for us all yet.

GG FG [emoji122][emoji109][emoji482][emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

A thanks to [mention=141]phil bottle[/mention] for sending me the monitor, you’ve kept my wife very happy (a feat I’m yet to achieve [emoji30]).

and as always a big well done to everyone who has contributed 
It's an excellent monitor, I only stopped using it as Diddums provided me with a 1440p monitor[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Just to let you know my package arrived today and I'll get it installed tomorrow, thanks alot when I saw all you guys playing it last week I did look it up. 

Strange thing is the game im playing obsessively at the moment is the last gift from you guys. 

Cheers that's put a much needed smile on my face.