Port-a-fort wtf

Amnotright

I've been wondering about how this would work for a few days after seeing it in the news feed. To be honest I don't think too many people will use this, the good players already build fast enough to manage and they will peobably stick to the usual loadout of 2-3 weapons, meds, shields and explosives. The lesser builders might use it, but honestly, 5 inventory slots is barely enough with everything available at the moment :P

So I got to try these today. Seems like they come in different rarities which gives different forts. They are also stackable. At one point a dude in my squad had 2. Don't know if they stack higher. Pretty useful, not a gamechanger, but nice to have tbh. With the vendingmachines needing high amounts of materials these can be very handy to have.

14 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

So I got to try these today. Seems like they come in different rarities which gives different forts. They are also stackable. At one point a dude in my squad had 2. Don't know if they stack higher. Pretty useful, not a gamechanger, but nice to have tbh. With the vendingmachines needing high amounts of materials these can be very handy to have.

Didn't think of that. Must take quite a while to demolish it but totally worth it if you've found a vending machine with a Scar.

1 hour ago, Amnotright said:

They stack UP to 5

Lolz. Popping 5 in a row would be hilarious. Personally they must be a huge help when it comes to the last 5/10 people.

They stack up to 5?! Jeeeeeez... No wonder I kept seeing them pop up everywhere in the end game each match we played. It's kinda funny seeing them pop out of nowhere. One second your lining up a shot at someone and then the next second they've got a massive metal tower.

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

How quick can you blow them up? Asking for a friend. :D

Most of the time they go down fairly quickly as long as the people taking it on know what they are doing. I imagine early game it would be more difficult, but with everyone having scars and explosives late game they rarely last more then a minute or two.