Titled Towers being removed

GazzaGarratt

Tilted Towers is apparently going to be scrubbed off the map for good due to lots of the community disliking its inclusion since the big map update.

I personally feel, if this is true, is a stupid decision. You have a choice where to go and if you don't like an area - don't go to it.

I feel every now and again you can fly there for some Lolz because it's a clusterfuck but also it knocks a lot of players out, which has to be a good thing.

I wonder if they'll leave something there as a tribute to the area or make something completely different.

@Diddums was talking me through his run at Tilted Towers and where certain chests spawn. It's not as bad people believe if you take time to know where you're going.

He shown me a quick 2 minute run even out of trouble most of the time.

What they need to understand is that sometimes things that are a little crazy and unbalanced keep the whole game balanced. If everything is consistent and boring the whole game becomes boring and dull.

That's good then. I'd rather see development on a new map if I'm honest. They should take the good rep about the current map and leave it as it is for a while.