Blitz mode!

ChaosGladiator

Blitz mode is now live in Fortnite Battle Royale.

Don't have too much info on this yet as I've not tried it, but from what I understand, the storms move faster and there's more loot. Does this mean we all get Scar's now? :P

5 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Blitz mode is now live in Fortnite Battle Royale.

Don't have too much info on this yet as I've not tried it, but from what I understand, the storms move faster and there's more loot. Does this mean we all get Scar's now? :P

Oh nice! This game mode really should work, everyone loves Fortnite for the fact you can just drop easily into a game so even quicker games will be great.

I wouldn't be surprised if they learn from this and make small tweaks to main squads and duo modes.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

So the amount of materils gathered has increased a lot in this mode. Had a couple games of it last night and it's pretty hectic, kinda like 20v20, but not as clusterfucky. Zone is a pain in the ass, but if you keep an eye on it and move quickly and don't take too long looting you should be alright.

Man, you can easily forget watching the zone closing in on you. I made it just in time, took a moment to take a person out, went to pick up his gold scar and then blam! Storm closes in and wipes me out in an instant.

Like @ChaosGladiator said, it's better than 20v20 squads as its less clusterfucky with more loot.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb