Jump to content

Happy Birthdays!


tronic44
 Share

Recommended Posts

I surprised her with some flowers, bubble tea and a bubble waffle, followed by a chocolate fudge cake and our friend Adrian bought dinner for us.ย 

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Happy birfdayz Kenny!! @IRaMPaGe ย Hope you enjoy your birthday sipping some Buckfast in the baltic Scottish breezeย ๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Happy birfdayz Kenny!! @IRaMPaGe ย Hope you enjoy your birthday sipping some Buckfast in the baltic Scottish breezeย ๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ

ย 

Thanks a lot Lee, I'm sure I will. ๐Ÿ˜€

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday @IRaMPaGe !!ย  I hope you have a good one!!ย ๐Ÿค˜

ย 

Happy Birthday to @Impulse and @Jannick as well.ย  All the best to you FGers!!ย ย ๐Ÿค˜

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

Happy Birthday @IRaMPaGe !!ย  I hope you have a good one!!ย ๐Ÿค˜

ย 

Happy Birthday to @Impulse and @Jannick as well.ย  All the best to you FGers!!ย ย ๐Ÿค˜

ย 

Thanks Chad ๐Ÿ™‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Happy Birthday @IRaMPaGe - must feel fucking amazing knowing that literally the entire country is partying for you ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

Cheers Diddums, aye your right tho. Regardless of winning and losing the football there will always be jocks partying. Even on a Tuesday morning there will be someone in Scotland somewhere saying "Mon Let's head to tha shop and get some cans in" ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

And also the Jubilee isn't really much of a thing up here, least everyone will have a drink across the country. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿบ

ย 

14 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

Happy birthday @IRaMPaGe !! Have an awesome day!!!

ย 

Thanks a lot Ant. ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ˜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

ย 

Cheers Diddums, aye your right tho. Regardless of winning and losing the football there will always be jocks partying. Even on a Tuesday morning there will be someone in Scotland somewhere saying "Mon Let's head to tha shop and get some cans in" ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

And also the Jubilee isn't really much of a thing up here, least everyone will have a drink across the country. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿบ

ย 

ย 

Thanks a lot Ant. ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Aye, scots are like saffers in that regard. Someone somewhere's celebrating something, go get a cold one ๐Ÿ˜„

banlol.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Diddums said:

ย 

Aye, scots are like saffers in that regard. Someone somewhere's celebrating something, go get a cold one ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Your right there. The weather could be shite and pissing rain and it won't matter. Snow who cares?ย 

It's better cold, but as long as it is wet it will be drunk. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

@IRaMPaGe Happy belated birthday dude!

ย 

Thanks a lot Rich!ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy