Star Citizen - making money

phil bottle

There's a variety of missions, private investigations. delivering cargo, etc to various locations in the universe. It's all dangerous work as you may come up against pirates both human and AI. Those with slow or lightly armoured ships are at a bit of a disadvantage. There is a way however, of making money just by trading commodities between different hubs of the starting spawn Port Olisar. It'a a bit of a sweaty option, but it's an option if you're having money worries, and you don't even need to get in your ship.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Not sure I can really. EVE is seriously complex

One of the things you can do is transport things for folks in massive ships between systems.

Honestly most everything about Star Citizen has always felt like a rip from EVE. That game is dangerous though, I was addicted for more years than I care to admit

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

53 minutes ago, Sennex said:

Not sure I can really. EVE is seriously complex

One of the things you can do is transport things for folks in massive ships between systems.

Honestly most everything about Star Citizen has always felt like a rip from EVE. That game is dangerous though, I was addicted for more years than I care to admit

EVE sounds more like Elite Dangerous to me but I suppose these types of games all get lumped in together. With Star Citizen there is the first person shooter element added. But yeah, it can be extremely complex. Depends on the person and how they want to play it I suppose. I might just be a miner, or a settler with a penchant for pirating when funds are low:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I was an Armor Tank for a while in EVE, running protection on Miners. Lots of money to be made mining Ice and what not in null sec. I then swapped to pure mining and stayed in high security areas, and only ventured out in order to get 'rats and drones. That was around the time that the planetary stuff started coming on. I never touched it. Man I played it religiously from 2003 until 2010. I only backed out when I was in WoW

EVE is still one of the most amazing games I have ever seen. You can have damn near any job you can think of in there

I am going to get Elite during the steam sale 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."