Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

So Fox spent over $400m to broadcast the World Cup... which we aren’t in. I can imagine that’s going to go over well.

Soccer in the US needs to go through a lot to undo the damage done by Arena & Gulati. We are terrible scouts, and impose awful restrictions forcing young players to go through Uni programs before going on the national stage. The US was set back about 10 years and I bet Klinsmann is laughing at us somewhere after we fired him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

80,827 officially. We may break that figure again this season.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nice. If only Old Trafford would've had more seats I think the record might be even higher :)

I totally expected it Phil. Liverpool are so overrated its madness to think they could beat Spurs. I think its because they have a top personality manager which deflects from their pretty average team. Also, their form in europe will also mask their true form in the league.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I totally expected it Phil. Liverpool are so overrated its madness to think they could beat Spurs. I think its because they have a top personality manager which deflects from their pretty average team. Also, their form in europe will also mask their true form in the league.

After all the spending and the hype behind the manager; they are actually no better off than what they were under Brendan Rodgers, if not worse! There's talk that David Moyes could be in a shock return to Merseyside with Everton and it wouldn't surprise me if Rodgers goes back to Liverpool at this rate.  Might not be a bad idea either. 

The way it's going, they'll have to win the Champions League just to qualify for it next year. 

Yeah, great times to be a Spurs supporter. Could have been more than 3 ...Ali missed a goal my mum could have put away.

Champions League, we're having a laugh [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Slaven Billic sacked. Moyes favourite. 

Poor West HamB)
Out of the frying pan and into the fire[emoji2]

Moyes lololol

I fucking hate Wet Spam but I like Bilic, hope the experience of managing that pile of donkey doo hasn't fucked him up too much[emoji6]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Out of the frying pan and into the fire[emoji2]

Moyes lololol

I fucking hate Wet Spam but I like Bilic, hope the experience of managing that pile of donkey doo hasn't fucked him up too much[emoji6]

I feel for someone like Moyes though as the perception of him as a person in the press makes him a write off before he starts.

That said, I wouldn't want him [emoji23]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb