Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Danny Drinkwater to Chelsea for £35 million. I really hope he does well for the sake of English football but I worry he's going to get benched far too often.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

A pretty quiet end to the transfer window, Sanchez ended up staying which might feel like a new player to Arsenal.

Chelski got Drinkwater for £35m 🙈 That's now an average price for an average player, crazy. 

Lemar ar scored a stunner for France last night, just to rub it in the faces of Arsenal and Liverpool. Although I'm thinking Liverpool have enough midfielders to field a whole team of midfielders.

Ross Barkley showed, once again, that he has no idea what he's doing. He does realise he would have got games at Chelski? 

Utd didn't even make a stir yesterday, nothing. We were smart and did our course work before the night before.

Seriously these transfer windows are like being back at school again. They get so long to do the work but leave it to the last moment.

Wayne Rooney's new bit on the side
43CBF9E000000578-4851072-image-m-20_1504535068189.jpg
At least she ain't 80 and a retired hooker like the last one he had but still pretty ropey. Suppose it's the best he can do. 
I sat next to a bloke on the bus today who looked startling similar.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Thank fuck the England games are over, back to proper football.

Amen. I do want England to do well but my gut to be truthful just wants the best leagues in the world to watch. I believe we have the top 2 in the world. Based on TV viewings I think that's pretty much accurate.

Via the FG App

Champions League has kicked off again with Utd and Chelski starting off strongly. Good to see Utd back to winning ways and not conceding, hopefully we can keep that up for a few games.

PSG sounds like a tough game, their team is insane! Are they the best team in the world on paper now?

4 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I'm off to Tottenham v Dortmund tonight. Train to the stadium from Oxford Parkway in 1 hour = piece of piss and will hopefully be home before midnight too! 

Funny thing is that's probably quicker than it would take me and I live in flippin London:D

Can't be arsed going to Wembley, shows you how spoilt I am with Spurs just a couple of miles up the road.

Bring us some luck please James;)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Blackburn have started to get some momentum going now. 4 wins in a row, first time in 10 years. Not something to shout home about considering it's League 1 but let's hope it means we're on the way up now.

57 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Blackburn 0-1 AFC Wimbledon;)

Thanks for the reminder :rolleyes: Not gonna try and mention them again, must've jinxed them ;)

Utd waited till Rooney was off the pitch before we tore Everton apart, such a nice gesture from us :lol:

We really missed Pogba yesterday and missed a proper left back but I can't really complain with a 4-0 win.